Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

My Warrior Cat OCs and their stories :3 by Sorawarriorcatfan

Based on Click to view
Artist Sorawarriorcatfan [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Warrior Cat OCs and their stories :3

Postby Sorawarriorcatfan » Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:46 am

Ahhh I love this base!!!
These aren't all my OCs, just some of them.

Name: Swiftstar|Gender: She-cat|Position: Leader

Backstory: Swiftstar started off as a loner, living her life on the streets. When she came to ThunderClan out of curiosity, she was challenged by a wise warrior to a battle to prove her worth. She had incredible skills in battle, despite just being 7 moons old at the time. She ended up joining the clan, giving her the name of Ivypaw. She didn't think the name suited her, but she went on with life

Life events: When she became a warrior, giving her the name of Ivyvine. When she changed her name to Swiftcloud. When she found her sister, Stream, when on patrol on the kittypet border. When she found her brother, Cod, while hunting. When she found a rouge named Night at the border. When she became secret mates with Night. When she found out she was expecting kits. When she left the camp for 4 days to have her kits with Night. When two of her kits died. When Night became a warrior of ThunderClan, giving him the name of Nightfur. When she had her second litter of kits, four toms and a she-cat. When she named the kits Graykit, Birchkit, Darkkit, Stripekit, and Willowkit. When Graykit and Birchkit were found at the gorge, dead. When her kits became apprentices. When Darkpaw was found dead with Nightfur's scent all over him. When she found out Nightfur is a murderer. When she confronted Nightfur when he came to kill Stripepaw and Willowpaw, ending up in a battle. When Stripepaw killed Nightfur, right before dying himself. When Willowpaw became a warrior, giving her the name of Willowheart. When Willowheart had kits. When Nightfur fell out of StarClan and explained that he had been possessed by Dark Forest warriors. When she and Nightfur became mates again. When she and all of her kin left the forest to make their own clans. When she helped form BreezeClan, BrookClan, MoonClan, RainClan, and HollyClan. When Willowheart's kits had kits. When she became the leader of BrookClan. When she named her grandkit, Blazingclaw, as deputy. When she died. When she saw all her dead kits in StarClan.

So Swiftstar is the first cat in the picture, in the top left corner. Her daughter, Willowheart, is to the right of her, and to the right of Willowheart is Nightstar and Bluestar, two of her kits. Below Swiftstar is Willow's other kit, Blazingstar, and beside him is one of out of Nightstar's two mates, (The poor guy XD) Minnowleap, and beside her is Nightstar and his other mate, Lilypatches' kit, Sunflake.

Hope you liked this... I know its very long but Swiftstar has a long history I guess! (And this is without some of the drama 0_0)
"Beware! Even the most powerful flames can be destroyed by water." ~Goosefeather, Bluestar's Prophecy
I can't swim ;-;
Sorawarriorcatfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me