Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

the less i know the better by baking-bugs

Artist baking-bugs [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the less i know the better

Postby baking-bugs » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:25 pm

finally on winter break which means i can finally draw more wahoo ! ! ! but uh one problem... i was so focused on school i literally did not draw for a couple days, not even doing little doodles in my sketchbook, so now it feels weird trying to draw again >~<
    soo uh,, have a kinda messy drawing of my wc oc marigoldpetal. wasn't quite sure where i was going with this, & it certainly barely resembles the actual idea i had in my head { bit more vibrant & yellow & scattered than this } but i'm just gonna leave it as is :P
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the less i know the better

Postby arcadia. » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:00 am

hi this is amazing ;a; can’t believe your on break already -I have like 5 more days of pretty much just finals </3 (also thanks for checking out the drawing link!!)

───── ❝ the sea said goodbye to the shore
    so the sun wouldn't notice ─────xxx
    e + she her + artist + omam
    currently reading:
    down among the sticks and bones

arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paprikat » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:08 am

oh this is beautiful, deserves a feature! the colours, texture, everything! it gives me such warm vibes, i love looking at it :>
Paprikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortuary » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:58 am

This is so gorgeous I love how you draw cats!
──────────────────────────────────────
Gabe he/him ♣ art amphipod fanclub ♠ Trades
──────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt by Osamu Tezuka!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*splat*
Mortuary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baking-bugs » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:26 am

arcadia. wrote:
      hi this is amazing ;a; can’t believe your on break already -I have like 5 more days of pretty much just finals </3 (also thanks for checking out the drawing link!!)

ty ! & awh man that must suck, hope all ur finals go well =-D
    i was gonna actually join in on drawing but i was on the phone & even making doodles on that thing is a struggle so i went to my computer, but apparently the drawing room was now unavailable D-= it was a nice idea though, if u ever make another one i'll definitely make sure to join in on my computer next time ^^

Paprikat wrote:oh this is beautiful, deserves a feature! the colours, texture, everything! it gives me such warm vibes, i love looking at it :>

awh thank you ! ! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა i think i'll be fine without this being featured tho, i've already been on the front page a few too many times... i think cs should feature some beginner artists more, i don't think i'd have drawn as much art on the oekaki as i do now if i didn't receive as much positive attention when i was younger :)

Mortuary wrote:This is so gorgeous I love how you draw cats!

thank u ! ! =^w^=
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me