The Gem Foxes [ STORY ]

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Gem Foxes [ STORY ]" by ARCH4VED

The Gem Foxes [ STORY ]

Postby ARCH4VED » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:12 am

The group of three cats traveled throughout the night and into the day. Joking around and having fun as they adventure. Butters is a deep orange-striped cat with a white underside. Sunlight, or sun, is the all-grey cat. The calico is Deer. These three have been friends since kittens and commonly go on adventures. But today they decided to try going further, into the unknown, for them at least.

"Come down here, there's water!" Butters shouted to the others excitedly, she jumped down onto the rocks, staring at the water and the field across from them.
"We are coming, just wait up! You are way too energetic!" Deer said with a laugh as Deer and Sun followed the lead of the very energetic Butters.

The three walked over to the river. The river was calm, and barely moving. Butters would quickly walk through the water, completely ignoring the stones she could walk across.

"Ugh..Water," Deer would grumble as he treads across the stones carefully, trying not to fall, and trying not to get water splashed on him by Butters.

"Your being a baby, it's just water," Sun said with a laugh as she walked casually across the stones.

"I am not!" Deer scoffed as he jumped onto the land.

Sun would jump onto the land as she looked around. "Wow...This place is gorgeous."

All the cats looked around for a bit of time.

"I found a stick!" Butters exclaimed excitedly as she picked up the stick with her mouth. "See?!"

"Yes Butters, I see your stick," Sun laughed as she looked at Butters who was tilting her head as she held the stick.

"Hey, guys. did you notice the cave over there?" Deer said with concern as he looked at the cave that they passed.

"Probably not important," Butters would giggle as she jumped around with the stick, only really caring for that stick.

Sun jumped across the stones and over to the cave, the cave was small and most importantly, empty. She sighed as she trotted over.

"It will be fine, there isn't anything in it," Sun said with a smile as she walked past Deer who was still standing at the end, staring at the den.

Butters would suddenly stop and drop the stick she had been excitedly holding. "Guyss...." Butters would call out to the others, her voice worried.

She looked over to the other two and turned her head to some bushes, looking right over them. Her tail softly swayed as she tried pulling the bushes away. The other two quickly trotted over and looked over the bush, two brightly colored fox babies lay there, alive but not waking up. Next to a brightly glowing mushroom.

"Oh my!" Sun nervously gasped as she walked over to the babies, picking one of them up. Deer walked over to the other baby, slowly picking up the green one.

"I hope they are okay..." Butters said nervously as she followed Deer and Sun who quickly walked over to the cave.

Sun and deer would place the two baby foxes in the back of the cave. Deer would walk outside and quickly gather sticks.

"What are you guys doing?" Butters asked as she tilted her head.

Sun looked over a softly smiled at butters. "We are putting them in the cave so they are covered and not in the open for predators, also it is getting dark now. Deer should be collecting stuff to make a fire, and.. could you grab a few leaves, especially a big one, and then some strong but thinner ones?" Sun would explain. Butter quickly nodded as she ran out of the cave and into the near forest.

Butter looked around the forest, rummaging for the right type of leaves. She held them in her mouth before turning around to take them to Sun. The sharp sound of a branch suddenly breaking came from behind her, she looked around and glared. She quickly ran out of the forest and returned to the cave.

She dropped the leaves in front of sun with an excited smile, super happy she could help. A growl came from the entrance of the doorway, all three cats would turn around to see a large creature, its teeth were large and menacing.

Haha… Wow, look at that.. You found them!” The creature laughed as it stared at the baby foxes. The creature took a deep breath before looking at Deer, “Good job kid, you lead me right to them.

Deer..?” Sun looked at Deer. Her voice slightly shaky as she looked at him. Deer took a deep breath.

Yes.. Mr. Arei, and the excited one is the daughter of the leader of the Clan of lighting.” deer said as he walked over to the creature a dipped his head.

{ TO BE CONTINUED }

Do you guys like how I colored their speech depending on who talks? I want to know if I should continue that!
Last edited by ARCH4VED on Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have to redo this uh. I was CrazySilv_er

ImageImageImageImage
ARCH4VED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Gem Foxes [ STORY ]

Postby ARCH4VED » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:18 am