It's A Christmas Miracle!

"It's A Christmas Miracle!" by Savannah 71302

Dressup entry

It's A Christmas Miracle!

Postby Savannah 71302 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:52 am

Ashar was determined to get into the Christmas spirit this year despite the always sunny sky and warm air in the little beach town he called his home. He threw on his favorite Christmas sweater and a few other festive accessories and headed down to the beach. Bringing with him a few necessary items and a vision. Quickly he worked to build up two sandmen in resemblance of the northern tradition, the creation of snowmen. He then whittled away at a few pieces of paper trying his best to create a southern snow. But just as Ashar finished carving "Merry Christmas" into the snow he felt a cold shift in the air and what's this? Does he hear jingle bells? The young dog shook his head with amusement, for surely he had lost his mind. The cold air that shook his fur must have been an hallucination and the following sound too. And as he settled himself amongst his creations he had already forgotten the brief moment entirely. That was until something cold and unfamiliar touched his nose. He looked up to see that this cold attacker had a friend, many of them in fact and they came down in a barrage of wet and cold assault. This alone was enough to shock the young male but the surprises didn't end there as he saw a glimpse of something red in the sky and with shock and wide eyes he cried out "Santa!"
Savannah 71302

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me