Horse Girl -- Readopt [OPEN] by ✧ airplane.

Based on Click to view
Artist ✧ airplane. [gallery]
Time spent 12 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by squeegi

Horse Girl -- Readopt [OPEN]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:23 pm

Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sentient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

I was contacted by the current owner of this Kalon who would like them to be readopted!
This Kalon comes with two pieces of art [ 01 + 02 ] but these pieces do not need to influence your entry at all.

---

[standard] hair, shine // [common] tail

---

To win this Kalon, please fill out the form, and tell me about their relationship with their horse!
You have 200 words max for the prompt. No extras, but prettying up the form is allowed!

Code: Select all
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Kalon Name:[/b]
[b]What's their favorite horse breed:[/b]
[b]Tell me about their relationship with their horse:[/b]

---

The comp will end on December 10th, @11:59 PM EST.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Horse Girl -- Readopt [OPEN]

Postby cherubim » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:56 pm

Username + ID: cherubim + 724098
    Kalon Name: elias
    What's their favorite horse breed: friesian
    Tell me about their relationship with their horse: it's quite funny, actually. you would think, with all the experience elias has with raising horses, that he would have a very close and intimate bond with his own horse.
    well, he'll be the very first to tell you exactly how wrong you are - he wanted a sleek, docile friesian gelding (and there was one he was meant to get, too), but he was gifted a shetland pony with a dubious background. he tried - he really did - to bond with his newfound companion, but apparently 'miss frenchie' (he could think of no worse a name) had other plans. elias was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but this time around, he really, really, wished he did. their bond is one filled with spite and frustration, but elias can't bare to part with her - who else would deal with her antics? thus he spends each day trying to see miss frenchie's good side, hoping that maybe (hopefully!) he could befriend the old girl.
    [170/200]
Last edited by cherubim on Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Horse Girl -- Readopt [OPEN]

Postby Cyrano » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:16 pm

Username + ID: cyrano + 887402
Kalon Name: Cavalier Veraguay
What's their favorite horse breed: Lipizzaner
Tell me about their relationship with their horse:
Cavalier, a seasoned equestrian, shared a bond with his Lipizzaner stallion, Atlas, that transcended the ring of the arena. Together, they wove a tale of grace and strength, mirroring the centuries-old traditions of the Lipizzaner breed.

In the quiet hours before dawn, Cavalier and Atlas practiced intricate dressage movements, their silhouettes merging seamlessly. Atlas, with his noble bearing, embodied the classical ideals of the Lipizzaner, while Cavalier, a maestro of the reins, guided him through the choreography of the Spanish Riding School.

Their connection went beyond the precision of pirouettes and passage. In the stables, Cavalier would spend hours grooming Atlas, whispering encouragement in a language only they understood. The Lipizzaner responded with a gentle nuzzle, a silent affirmation of trust.

As they entered the spotlight of the arena, Cavalier and Atlas became a harmonious duo, reflecting the cultural heritage of their breed. The dance they performed wasn't just a spectacle; it was a celebration of a timeless partnership between owner and horse, a testament to the enduring bond of the Lipizzaner and its devoted rider.
Last edited by Cyrano on Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

horse .. boy

Postby squeegi » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:21 pm

username + id: squeegi + 929095
kalon name: roscoe
what's their favorite horse breed: bashkir curly
tell me about their relationship with their horse:
roscoe had always wanted to ride horses. the thought of synchronizing with a magnificent animal was a fascinating idea; you had to be completely in-tune to your steed's emotions to ride successfully.
syncing your body with each of the horse's hoofbeats, matching each stride with fluid movement of your body— it was something sacred; a bond to be held in the highest regard.

roscoe, young, impressionable, with stars shining in his eyes, acquired a horse name cherie. a bashkir curly, tan, slender, and adorned with a coat of curly hair.
by all accounts, cherie was the epitome of the perfect mare; calm, easy-going, obedient.
however, the instant roscoe was alone with her, she was like a different horse. for a reason completely unknown by roscoe, cherie regarded him with borderline disdain.
with more sentience than a horse should wield, cherie would switch from perfect-pony to curly-haired-demon.
whether it was chewing holes in roscoe's jacket, or spilling feed across the stall, cherie seemed to take pleasure in making roscoe as inconvenienced as possible.
despite it all, though, roscoe couldn't help but be enamored with her.

perhaps one day, his cautiously offered mints and treats will be able to win her over.

200 / 200
Last edited by squeegi on Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:09 pm

Username + ID: black water 807452
    Kalon Name:
    What's their favorite horse breed: haflinger
    Tell me about their relationship with their horse:
Last edited by black water on Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:12 pm

Username + ID: Exitium + 626371
Kalon Name: Winnie
What's their favorite horse breed: Irish Cob
Tell me about their relationship with their horse: Winnie absolutely adores horses. They are not just animals to her, but true equal companions. People call her the "horse whisperer", but she really just analyzes the behavior and body language of horses for signs of discomfort, in order to understand what the horses need. She runs with the horses sometimes, steering them like a human would for competition. Most of the time she just grooms the horses and takes care of their coat and mane.
Last edited by Exitium on Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:37 pm

Username + ID: captain dude 1003555
Kalon Name: Talia
What's their favorite horse breed: Clydesdale
Tell me about their relationship with their horse: Talia grew up working in barns, helping smith horseshoes and armor as a part of her family’s smithing business. There was something just so rejuvenating about working with the majestic animals. The destriers the nearby knights had were regal, the hunting steeds fast, but there was something about the lowly but powerful Clydesdales that the farmers used that she just loved. She liked braiding their manes and tails and hearing her favorite, Lady Lavender, give an approving snort after a particularly good braiding job. When she was nineteen, she was finally able to scrape up enough to take Lavender off of the local farmer’s hands to adopt as a family member of her own. She recently bought a new ribbon set in pinks and light purples for Lavender to adorn her with on holidays and always buys her some sugar cubes, peppermints, and apples on special days, like Christmas, festivals, and her adoption day. Now, they travel the countryside from time to time, journaling about new species she sees and different migration paths of game. Oftentimes, when they’re out on the road, Talia will sleep under the stars with Lavender trustingly laying with her head on her chest.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:33 pm

Username + ID: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon Name: Bounty
What's their favorite horse breed: Haflinger
Tell me about their relationship with their horse: (200/200)

"LOOK!", the kal, mouth wide gesturing to the creature. "Are you seeing this, this glorious creature!", they then looked at the seemingly unimpressed kal. "Hair locks shinier than my own, beautiful black eyes that enrapture the soul. Tell me simply what could be greater than my sweet baby boy!?" Arm flailing and eyes wide, they continued to gush about the big, almost monstrous horse. It's snout flared and eyes squinted in the other kal's direction as if to say if you don't agree with my dumb master I'll kick you in the shin. With a forced smile the kal hummed in agreement. "He'll even do a trick if I give him a carrot", the kal offered the horse a carrot to which it looked at with rejection yet under the scorching gaze of its master it reluctantly trotted in a circle before taking the carrot in its teeth and tottering away, likely to spit it out in a bush. The kal puffed their chest, "See my baby is simply the best!"

A hopeless fool for his horse, whom he treats as his child. The horse, well the horse can't cure stupidity so can only begrudgingly go along with his master.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:37 pm

didn't end up having time to enter - good luck everyone! <3
Last edited by catra on Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:55 am

mark
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me