Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Dear parents... by Tea...

Artist Tea... [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dear parents...

Postby Tea... » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:46 pm

Dear parents...

We have some issues with your son that needs to be addressed. He picks fights with all the kids saying and I quote "I'm the best samurai", this may have to do with a show he may be watching, though he has made two friends! Another thing he does is steal food as if he hasn't eaten in a few days, mind you we feed him every 2 hours. Another thing is he draws on himself blue lines on his ankles and arms and he draws on his face. I will say he tries to flirt, and I mean he tries anyway. These are some of the problems we are having however we do love this little guy and hoping he will keeping coming to this daycare! We hope you have a good day!

Can you guess who this is????

I want to draw more people fanart specifically, however drawing people for me takes way to long (this was longer then I wanted and iv had to redraw this more times then I'd like to admit) so I wanted to try drawing in a chibi style to make it shorter and simpler, however I'm not as good with it as you can see. If anyone has tips or tricks I'd appreciate that! next chibi I do I might make them smaller. Also how in the world do you make a perfect circle?!?!? Might change the circle again.

Thinking of making this a series.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dear parents...

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:23 am

Mugen! Aww!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dear parents...

Postby Tea... » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:27 am

BlueEyedKite wrote:Mugen! Aww!

Ahhh correct! +10 points \(°o°)/

Last bumped by Tea... on Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:27 am.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me