Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Custom for ferrari by JeffSatur'sHusband

Based on Click to view
Artist JeffSatur'sHusband [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Custom for ferrari

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:16 am

Okay so (typing this for the second time because I hit a button on my keyboard that highlighted everything and i typed one letter and it deleted it all) I may or may not have really liked this prompt and so I did a lot for it, i even almost added a backround but didn't have time! I hope you like it! I usually don't do this but I'm also providing a little information.

Gender + Pronouns: Trans Masc, He/Him
He loves to race and he is very good at it. He wins almost every race he is in (including with the police.) He bought his car and outfit with his what is 100% his own money (He robbed a bank for it.)

Optional:
His parents died when he was 10 and he has a little brother that he has been taking care of since then. They were both homeless for a while but he started stealing to get money and got that habit. He now is a thief, race car driver, and a guardian to his younger brother.

There is a slightly bigger version of the drawing of his (I duplicated it and made it a little smaller) I just wanted the car to fit in the picture nicely!

Also, you don't have to read this if you don't want to but man thats the first car I've ever drawn unless you count children type cars where you draw a bump on the front top and back and two circles underneath. Idk how I've been practicing drawing humans for ages and still can't do it but I draw a car once and I love it. Welp anyways.
i used to cry but the tear is dry
เคยทรมานแต่ฉันเริ่มด้านชา

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
Aries~INFP-T~ He/Him ~ Gay ~ Boy Love Lover
───────────────────

used to be blind but i see the light
เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom for ferrari

Postby laika. » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:25 am

Ahh oh my God I love him so much!!! Thank you so much he's absolutely amazing!! I love the backstory and will definitely be developing and expanding it more! The car looks awesome, as well!
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom for ferrari

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:04 pm

ferrari wrote:Ahh oh my God I love him so much!!! Thank you so much he's absolutely amazing!! I love the backstory and will definitely be developing and expanding it more! The car looks awesome, as well!

Glad you like it! you've been added to the drawing btw!
i used to cry but the tear is dry
เคยทรมานแต่ฉันเริ่มด้านชา

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
Aries~INFP-T~ He/Him ~ Gay ~ Boy Love Lover
───────────────────

used to be blind but i see the light
เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist