Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Reminiscing by rabidlynxeon

Artist rabidlynxeon [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Reminiscing

Postby rabidlynxeon » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:07 pm

small update, I started a new medicine that’s been having some pretty nasty side effects. But I’m starting to ease myself off of all medicines that aren’t natural (that aren’t dire and life saving). I’ve been seeking therapy for my own sake. Not my old therapist, who ended up pumping me full of meds and messing me up mentally. Lately I just feel like I’m slowly returning to my old self again. I’m not sure if it’s a good or a bad thing. I’m not angry anymore. I realize things I’ve done wrong and I’m learning to cope with my past mistakes.

I went through a loophole of looking back at old art and characters, I’m kind of sad I cleared my gallery those years back. But I also realize that I’m missing the old cs. The character collecting, the big character community before it got problematic. Of course, I wasn’t very helpful in that matter. I miss my old sona, Pascal, I might revamp him. I miss my old friends, even though some hurt me in quite a few ways, the good in them outweighs the bad. I regret ever starting the medicine that put me in this loophole.

I think I might try to make comeback here, start making adopts and actually contributing around here again. I doubt it’ll be the same as it was before, but maybe one day I’ll find somewhere else with a similar community from back then. I hope that maybe, I can slowly work on mending the past wounds and damage I’ve left around me. I have to gain the courage first, but this is going to be my first real step towards it.

I hope to see you guys more soon,
    Rabidlynx, rabidlynxeon, Niravi., pascal., raid
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me