Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

fox? dog? foxdog? coyote? by FauxFeather

Artist FauxFeather [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

fox? dog? foxdog? coyote?

Postby FauxFeather » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:38 am

sketch

i imagined a whole beautiful scenery in a forest

of buff fox kinda resembling malk dog

too bad i cant draw
really sad
big oomf

i want to disintegrate
am tired. have been sick. trying to get back into drawing mood. had exams but missed out on 2 because of illness, so I'm still stressed. Chickensmoothie is my escape. for now. raaahhhhhhh
still am sick.

pain

really warrior cats inspired

i want to make closed species adoptables. maybe that will motivate me to draw more/practice. but it will also add more stress ;c

notes to self: green forest. layers of trees. darker but faded in back, no/less details. light from front left and from top. DONT DO THE THING WHERE YOU TRY LIGHT SHINING THROUGH TREELEAVES. it never works. it will one day, but if you try here you'll just lose motivation because 'if one part is ruined, the rest might as well be'. bushes maybe, no stones or boulders. could try bird in background in a tree tho. or just the nest. maybe an insect/larvae or two.

light reference is top left head. need to find better one, preferrably feral. maybe capture a warrior cats amv shot for light reference??

red fox. not orange. red.
red. black. orange eyes tho. white but not pure white, more like in the blue/purple shades, you know the kind. like almost a bluepurple grayish white. yeah that one. kind of like that one mlp oc's coat colour. now you've got it. yeppp. k back on track. white like oval pattern thingy on head/face.

alternative fox
orange and black. with orange oval (eyebrow but not on eyebrow) thingy on head/face.

hopefully mascots for your adoptables :thumbs_up: in the unforeseeable future

**edit: head is wrong. have to correct that. see the current human reference (ugh. find a feral one asap)
…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ.. Image Image #LOVEBERKSHIRE (collecting ≠ hoarding)

I wanna collect all pets from 2014 onwards, and all rats from every year.
Give me advice/feedback/criticism on my art!!
Fun fact (I'm freaking hilarious)
also click these stamps for a stamp guide.
ImageImageImageImage

FF's Char Storage

Do NOT trade me. I am on a CS break for the foreseeable future. I shall only log on for finishing my current pending commissions on Oekaki, do NOT send me trades.
Update: I won't be on for longer than I thought.
FauxFeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me