Return to the forest - Interactive game (W.I.P)

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

Return to the forest - Interactive game (W.I.P)

Postby dumpling-donut » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:45 am

Previous adventures: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4888142 Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4888180&p=142662290#p142662290 ( You don't need to have played the campfire to take part in this )

3 Years have passed since what happened with the rat dragons. You have stayed far away from the forest it all went down in, but recently out of curiosity and boredom, you decide to revisit the forest one more time. As you walk up to the cliffside where the investigation to find the missing campers took place, you realize that the area has changed quite a lot. For some reason certain plants are much bigger then they should be, and new trees have appeared. Fully grown trees. In the middle of it all is a perfectly preserved deer skull surrounded by mushrooms, you pull on one of the giant flowers petals, thinking they must be fake, but it comes right of. Confused, and a little scared, you decide to keep looking around.....

See something out of place or wasn't in the scene before? Use this to investigate it. You will have to wait for me to respond.
Code: Select all
I want to investigate the:

The game hasn't started yet, but bump if you would like to be notified when it starts!
dumpling-donut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me