Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

rosie for deercan by Asbend Shelter

Based on Click to view
Artist Asbend Shelter [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

rosie for deercan

Postby Asbend Shelter » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:43 am

i dearly love this character design ... holds him gently... i hope i did him justice
ImageImageImage
PIDGE ☆ HE/THEY/IT
very tired collector
ImageImageImage
Imagemy cs art shopImage

ImageImageImage
Asbend Shelter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rosie for deercan

Postby Deercan » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:06 pm

SO I SAW THIS EARLIER and just only got a chance to sit down and reply now but RAAAAAGH ive been spinning this in my brain all day going BUCKWILD over this hello!!!!!!!!!! sorry to go sillymode on cs dot coms comment section but THIS IS SO EVERYTHING TO ME!!!!! HES SO GORGEOUS IN YOUR ARTSTYLE SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! im so joyous and excited over this its INCREDIBLE i love love love how you drew him,, you captured his character so well yknow? especially his hair its so flowy and pretty and his eyes ❤️ idk how you did it but his eyes & expression together he just.. looks so genuine/human in his expression here if that makes sense. its very late here but i hope that makes sense DJWJDJ what im trying to say is that i adore this. so so so much <333 made my week,, id love to comm you to draw him (and his husband!!) again some day because this turned out beyond amazing!! I'm rambling but TYSM!!!!! 💥💥💥💥
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rosie for deercan

Postby Asbend Shelter » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:24 am

Deercan wrote:SO I SAW THIS EARLIER and just only got a chance to sit down and reply now but RAAAAAGH ive been spinning this in my brain all day going BUCKWILD over this hello!!!!!!!!!! sorry to go sillymode on cs dot coms comment section but THIS IS SO EVERYTHING TO ME!!!!! HES SO GORGEOUS IN YOUR ARTSTYLE SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! im so joyous and excited over this its INCREDIBLE i love love love how you drew him,, you captured his character so well yknow? especially his hair its so flowy and pretty and his eyes ❤️ idk how you did it but his eyes & expression together he just.. looks so genuine/human in his expression here if that makes sense. its very late here but i hope that makes sense DJWJDJ what im trying to say is that i adore this. so so so much <333 made my week,, id love to comm you to draw him (and his husband!!) again some day because this turned out beyond amazing!! I'm rambling but TYSM!!!!! 💥💥💥💥

THIS COMMENT. THIS COMMENT MY GOSSHHH IM KICKING MY FEET AND GIGGLING THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
im so utterly overjoyed that you like it so much i was so happy to draw him... his design is just the cutest i wanna picj him up and swing him around in my arms UGHGHHH i would absolutely LOVE to draw him and his HUSBAND ?!!? (please tell me everythign dm me or whatever i NEED to know about this man) for a commission or even an art trade if you were down for it !!! JUST LMK BECAUSE LIKE ... ill totally message you whenever my comms open again if thats what you wanna do !!! i just Really want an excuse to draw rosie again . i cannot express how much i love this little guy smooches him on the forehead

just again . this comment means everything to me im gonna like . sob . in my bed . at 10 in t he morning GOSHHH :']
ImageImageImage
PIDGE ☆ HE/THEY/IT
very tired collector
ImageImageImage
Imagemy cs art shopImage

ImageImageImage
Asbend Shelter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes