Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

initiating facility navigation protocol. by GalactaKnight

Artist GalactaKnight [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

initiating facility navigation protocol.

Postby GalactaKnight » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:48 pm

first time doing lineless art in a little while woah!! not sure how to feel about it tbh :p

wowie i had to use the BIG canvas size for this one!!

idk how to draw waddle dees...anyways

THIS SCENE WAS SO UNNERVING AND FOR WHAT REASON..thanks hal labs for heightening my fear of elevators /j

SO!! i FINALLY finished the main story in forgotten land with my friend (who's already finished the entire game) the other day and,,oh my god. it was CRAZY -- i can't believe that when i first started it i thought "ehhh i'm probably not gonna like this" and now it's one of my favorite kirby games!? and i haven't even finished the post game yet!?!?

the ending cutscene did NOT make my cry i am big and strong and i would NEVER cry over a video game (lie)
guys i love magolor
i love magolor AAAAHH
aeon / gala / autumn
he / it

galacta knight and shiny espeon kinnie ::3
im also spacekin !! literally an alien irl o_0
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⚙️🥚💫꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
proud to be cs' #1 magolor fan !!
i am also quite the enjoyer of outer space , idogs , cartoon network , body horror , breakcore , and fifth wave emo
Image Image
Image Image
GalactaKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: initiating facility navigation protocol.

Postby WoahIts_BLuE! » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:03 pm

AA! This is so good!! the elevator cutscene is actually horrific tbh

As always you're use of color and texture is just. soo good. It feels like I'm watching them through a security camera or smth!! And Bandana Dee's expression is very silly, I love him <3

I still need to play Forgotten land!! i tried to with a friend but the second player camera was really difficult to work with tbh, I'm not good at 3d platformers lol
ImageImage
ImageImage
WoahIts_BLuE!
Dakota, It/any, genderfluid, neptunic, and an absolute wreck <3

I'm pretty scared of everyone, but nonetheless love interactions!
Please shoot me a message or a trade :3
/ᐠ .ᆺ. ᐟ\
WoahIts_BLuE!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sirenz » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:47 pm

YO YO YO WSG GANG ITS ME META :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MAGOLAND OUT HERE COOKIN AS USUAL :shock:
Siren

any prns!~
tboi special interest T_T + siren irl !!!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2719506935★Source Of Image!★
Sirenz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalactaKnight » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:34 pm

WoahIts_BLuE! wrote:AA! This is so good!! the elevator cutscene is actually horrific tbh

As always you're use of color and texture is just. soo good. It feels like I'm watching them through a security camera or smth!! And Bandana Dee's expression is very silly, I love him <3

I still need to play Forgotten land!! i tried to with a friend but the second player camera was really difficult to work with tbh, I'm not good at 3d platformers lol

real!,,100% agree my timbers were shivered fr

ACK TYSM DUDE it took me so long to get the textures like that-- but it was worth it :3c bandana dee is the silliest he's just like me fr!!

ohh god i can imagine how annoying being player 2 would be- and the same here,,i'm much more used to 2d platformers (i guess you'd expect that,,cuz every other kirby game is 2d)
METAKNIGHTZ wrote:YO YO YO WSG GANG ITS ME META :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MAGOLAND OUT HERE COOKIN AS USUAL :shock:

WAAA I'M NOT A VERY GOOD CHEF BUT THANK YUO BRO!!! ❤❤❤
guys i love magolor
i love magolor AAAAHH
aeon / gala / autumn
he / it

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⚙️🥚💫꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
i am also quite the enjoyer of outer space , idogs , cartoon network , body horror , breakcore , and fifth wave emo
Image Image
Image Image
GalactaKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baking-bugs » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:35 pm

oo this looks awesome ! ! i love the fuzzy static & screen lines here, it really adds to the scene & from the angle it's at, kinda makes it look like they're being watched from a camera =-D poor bandee's scared out of his mind while kirby's only mildly confused lol x3
    & omigosh forgotten land was an absolute ride. i absolutely ADORED it the moment the first trailer dropped. i was ready to place it as my alltime favorite game before it came out, & even started coming up with a few hcs/ideas for elfilin before he was properly introduced & given an official name -w-
    as somebody who already had dedede as their favorite character i am very much obsessed with That cutscene, & that,, titlecard ? idk how you'd call it but the lil introduction animation for a level, the one for level seven just strikes me with a cool yet eerie feeling everytime. everything is just so AUGH, thank goodness the last part of the boss fight only involved button mashing & joystick twirling bc i was stimming so hard from all the excitement. i love katfl
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalactaKnight » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:58 am

baking-bugs wrote:
    oo this looks awesome ! ! i love the fuzzy static & screen lines here, it really adds to the scene & from the angle it's at, kinda makes it look like they're being watched from a camera =-D poor bandee's scared out of his mind while kirby's only mildly confused lol x3
    & omigosh forgotten land was an absolute ride. i absolutely ADORED it the moment the first trailer dropped. i was ready to place it as my alltime favorite game before it came out, & even started coming up with a few hcs/ideas for elfilin before he was properly introduced & given an official name -w-
    as somebody who already had dedede as their favorite character i am very much obsessed with That cutscene, & that,, titlecard ? idk how you'd call it but the lil introduction animation for a level, the one for level seven just strikes me with a cool yet eerie feeling everytime. everything is just so AUGH, thank goodness the last part of the boss fight only involved button mashing & joystick twirling bc i was stimming so hard from all the excitement. i love katfl

WAHH OMG THANK YOU!!
it really was!! i don't think a kirby game has ever genuinely scared me as much as this one- i wasn't really a fan of the idea of kirby going all 3d and stuff but honestly i don't think the game would have been this incredible if it was another 2d platformer!! i enjoy the change a lot :3 and overall the game is just so GREAAAHHHFHGSHAAAAHHH
THAT'S SO REAL THO!! THE END I WAS SO SO EXCITED I WAS LIKE QUAKING IN MY BOOTS LOL
guys i love magolor
i love magolor AAAAHH
aeon / gala / autumn
he / it

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⚙️🥚💫꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
Image Image
Image Image
GalactaKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me