Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

first oekaki ever.... wow by partyshrimp

Artist partyshrimp [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

first oekaki ever.... wow

Postby partyshrimp » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:25 pm

quite the impressive life i lead, right? sometimes it's beyond me what i'm even doing with my time. does anything shown or typed here give off the impression of somebody going to college next year? maybe not, but that doesn't really matter.

here we have... a cat, i guess. a halloween cat. is it mediocre? absolutely. have i made much better things with ibispaint and firealpaca? i would say so, yes. as the title implies, this is my FIRST time ever using this specific program. impressive, i know. hold the applause; i'm far too humble to handle it.

anyways, tips and tricks would be appreciated (if you have any). feel free to add me on here or find me on my art instagram, @miserymotif. that's all, have a good day/night/evening/whatever else :D :D
Last edited by Wobbuffet on Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information. Please remember not to share your age on CS!
they/any - weird cartoon enthusiast ^_^

partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first oekaki ever.... wow

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:03 pm

We all start somewhere and what better than a spooky kitty scene :clap: my tip is keep drawing lol. Oekaki is a tricky beast who needs to be tamed with many many drawings
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first oekaki ever.... wow

Postby partyshrimp » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:53 am

BlueEyedKite wrote:We all start somewhere and what better than a spooky kitty scene :clap: my tip is keep drawing lol. Oekaki is a tricky beast who needs to be tamed with many many drawings

ah yeah that makes sense… thank you for commenting :D
they/any - weird cartoon enthusiast ^_^

partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me