Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

me when someone mentions australia by POSTAL 2

Artist POSTAL 2 [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

me when someone mentions australia

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:33 pm

austraila oh em gee yk who lse lives in australia??? leigh whannell !!! leigh whannell is australian !!! you know adam from saw ??? yeah that was him. yeah he wrote it too pretty cool right. oh yeah he made insidious by the way. oh yeah he wrote it too. oh and he also acted in it. yeah he directed it too, cool right?? oh the invisible man??? yeah that was him. he did that. oh yeah he was in the matrix reloaded btw. and the guardians of gahoole movie. oh yeah he was in the bye bye man. why are you asking me about the bye bye man. please dont ever ask me about that movie ever again. that was insulting. oh yeah he directed a deftones music video. oh yeah also the most viewed video of him is him in a bubble bath reviewing a movie. yea. why are you walking away wait please come back im not done yet i havent talked about the ugly rat tail he had in the 90s yet please stop opening the door please come ba oh youre gone. okay. thats ok. thats fine

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me