Artist BlueEyedKite [gallery]
Time spent 14 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adrik the warlock by ilya

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:14 pm

Adrik

meaning: a dark person

Indentioncustom made by the lovely ilya <3<3 I should be asleep instead can I tell you about my new OC? Great? Hang tight.
<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>

Adrik was born your average human, although he's always been fascinated with the spiritual. He bonds with another weirdo in school, my boy Callum, whom he later learns is half mortal/half angel and comes from a long line of exorcists. Cal and Adrik become a duo, they get close. Adrik does what he can to assist on exorcism missions. It was a convoluted life but worked for the two of them. That was until things went south. Callum grew a little too close to some demons, let his guard down more than he should have, it all culminated with his grandfather (a retired exorcist) being located and killed by demons.

With his friend severely depressed and not knowing where to look to find those responsible, Adrik seeks out someone who may have answers. In the exorcists' vault is a powerful demon(The king of Pentagrams: Pentaculum) sealed to a binding circle. The demon agrees to tell Adrik who was responsible for Callum's grandfather's murder, in exchange for help. The demon explains he has no desire to break free if his land is not "cleansed and vacant" for his arrival. Since he is trapped in the vaults, he requests Adrik clear the way for him. He explains he will give Adrik all the tools he will need to succeed.

Our human agrees to the contract and immediately is bestowed warlock abilities. Quickly, the hidden strings become apparent to this deal. The land the demon owns is a haunted moorland with creeping ghouls, the undead, and worst of all lesser demons. Adrik learns there are 5 demons roaming the haunted property. They are each 5 points to a star. The pentagram. The amulet he now carries, the source of his demon bestowed magic, and the symbol for the contract demon.

Adrik is unable to exorcise these 5 demons. On the contrary, if he overpowers them they become tethered to him. One after the other bound to him, unable to leave. This is what the contract demon wants, he wants his five points reunited and brought back to him. To become whole and have his full strength to release himself from the binding circle.

Will our warlock be able to break the contract without dire consequences? Is there any hope at preventing the contract demon from breaking free? Stay tuned.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me