Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

lune - AnxietyDog by baking-bugs

Based on Click to view
Artist baking-bugs [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

lune - AnxietyDog

Postby baking-bugs » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:38 pm

AnxietyDog wrote:
    username: AnxietyDog
    character & reference: Lune
    expression: A sleepy yet mischievous smirk!
    extra stuff: Her default look please! The galaxy design of her hair/mane shifts around so doesn’t have to look an exact match to her ref, and also please take note she has silver tips on her ears; it’s unfortunately not particularly clear with the way I drew them and they do tend to get missed ^^ Any background colour/design is fine but I’d prefer something complimentary to her design!
    payment: 40C$

Thank you!

getting to draw a galaxy is very fun =-D was a bit difficult to capture both the sleepiness & mischievousness but hope it looks good enough ^^ she kinda reminds me of an old oc i had that was kinda like a normal lion, but he had a galaxy mane & white glowy eyes, & of course he was based off of the popular pastel space aesthetic { & pretty sure the "soul on fire" animation memes as well }. i think we should make that aesthetic popular again it's still very pretty & i have a soft spot for it :> or maybe it still is & i'm just blissfully unaware of current trends because i spend most of my internet days on wikipedias & unpopular websites where i am unaffected by the mainstream :P
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lune - AnxietyDog

Postby AnxietyDog » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:41 pm

AHHHHHHHH she looks amazing, thank you so much!! I've been looking forward to this popping up in my oekaki feed for ages and managed to catch seeing this just as I was heading (way too late) for bed; I adore it so much, honestly I love your style and the more washed out colours you use ;; Another banger for the icon rotation!

I obviously love the whole aesthetic as well and agree, you can never go wrong with a little galaxy pattern... I also have no idea what's popular or not these days lol, I think I'm getting old--

⟢ Laura/Lune ⟣
⟢ She/They ⟣
⟢ Adult ⟣
⟢ Chaotic Tired ⟣
Flight Rising
⟢ Icons: | Sig art: me! ⟣

Image Image Image
AnxietyDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery