Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

rakishi slay by skylark

Artist skylark [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

rakishi slay

Postby skylark » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:10 pm

skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rakishi slay

Postby gojo » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:03 pm

HELOOOOO BEAUTIFUL RIKIISHI!!!!!
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rakishi slay

Postby Snagglefangs » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:23 am

YOU KNOW WHAT i watched megalo box recently and it's got me wanting to watch this so bad... A Sign, Perhaps... anyways your art always looks so good dude keep up the good work ๐Ÿ‘
๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ/๐ฌ๐ž๐›/๐œ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ฒ | ๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ข๐ฆ | ๐š๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ (๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–) | โ™ซ
Snagglefangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:30 am

Snagglefangs wrote:YOU KNOW WHAT i watched megalo box recently and it's got me wanting to watch this so bad... A Sign, Perhaps... anyways your art always looks so good dude keep up the good work ๐Ÿ‘

Oooh! Yes I've seen Megalo box (haven't watched past the first season, though). Megalobox is definitely strengthened after watching Ashita no Joe since MB is a giant homage/retelling of it. It's also fun to see what they kept and chose to change from the source. x)

The only thing with Joe is that the pacing and age makes it super hard for a lot of people to get into. When I show it to other people, I usually have to rearrange the first season to skip the "filler" just to keep people into it (with the main goal being to switch to Ashita no Joe 2 at ep 55) since the budget and pacing is crazy better in the sequel. But if you like/can tolerate older low-budget stuff it can honestly be really entertaining when the cels glitch and slide around and look wonky in the first one lmaao

But yeah, if you do wanna watch I'd love to talk about it or MB since I love them T_T
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snagglefangs » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:53 pm

Late, but I love janky old things!!! And especially being able to compare the two sounds like it'd be a lot of fun :3c I'd love to have someone to chat about it with as I watch!
๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ/๐ฌ๐ž๐›/๐œ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ฒ | ๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ข๐ฆ | ๐š๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ (๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–) | โ™ซ
Snagglefangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me