Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CLOSED by LanaMyLa TM

Artist LanaMyLa TM [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CLOSED

Postby LanaMyLa TM » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:21 pm

first come first served.
this line art is not a base and will not be reused in future.
just make a post here (to confirm what the payment is for in case i have multiple adopts of same price up at once) and send a trade over with the c$, i will then accept it and send over the non watermarked art, the reason its this way is because in this situation, you are protected by the cs rules. the art must be sent to you in a timely manner after accepting payment, if not you receive a full refund or id be liable to being banned. hope everyone reading knows that but just a refresher.

credit is not needed unless its required by the site. but do not claim this image as your own art, also do not remove my watermark. you do however own the character design completely after purchase no credit is needed for that and i do not care if you change the design.

sorry about how paperwork y this sounded lol, just wanted to make everything clear.

devs, im very new to this, sorry if i got anything wrong. :)
Last edited by LanaMyLa TM on Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
π™·πšŽπš›πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒 πšπš˜πš”πšŽπš—: πŸͺ™
LanaMyLa TM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 10 c$ wolf adopt

Postby Wandering Spirit » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:58 pm

Sending for!
~ Wandering Spirit ~

|β–Ύ Spirit β–Ύ Female β–Ύ Artist β–Ύ Writer β–Ύ Animal Lover β–Ύ Β© β–Ύ|
| β–Ύ TH β–Ύ FR β–Ύ DESIGN TOS β–Ύ |

| I'm a writer and artist who enjoys reading, role playing, animals, music and more! I'm up to chatting if you need a shoulder to lean on. | I'm an emotional person, but I adore sad and rock music. I'm a huge feral role-player and I love to write stories! | My best friend is Biscitspack, she's helped me threw quite a bit! |
Credit:| Β©
Wandering Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me