Kingdom Death: Wanderers Discussion Page (Multifandom RP)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Kingdom Death: Wanderers Discussion Page (Multifandom RP)

Postby Egg With Legs » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:48 am

link to main thread

here is where we discuss about the rp and characters.

we have a discord server for the rp, where we talk more about the
    world and creatures inside of it, along with notifying fellow rpers
    about potention inactivity, you can join through here.

character form requirements -
    Code: Select all
    [center][img]picture. of.character[/img]
    [b]Name[/b] -
    [b]Age[/b] -
    [b]Gender[/b] -
    [b]Sexual Preference [/b]-
    [b]Home[/b] - (Where the character came from)
    [b]Memento[/b] - (An object of some significance that belongs to the character,
    and is the only thing besides the clothes on their back that is brought with them.)
    [b]Personality[/b] - (The central facet of your characters being. What makes them who they are.)
    [b]Thoughts[/b] - (leave blank for now, or add one for free based upon your initial surrounding and arrival.[/center]
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A brief explanation on Knowledge

Postby Egg With Legs » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:16 am

Knowledge is strange in the world of Kingdom Death: Wanderer.
It is less an ephemeral concept and more a tangible force, one that can be measured, acted upon, utilized, ir, most frequently, consumed, if one knows how to. Due to this, knowledge has much greater influence on people than in most worlds, be that influence mental, physical, or otherwise. To reflect this, I’ve added these categories to reflect characters Knowledge.

Thoughts
‘Trains of thought’ pertaining to creatures, people, places, or phenomena within the Plain of Faces and beyond, that can be pursued to learn more about the world you’re now trapped within. Can provide great benefit if pursued, such as revealing a monster’s weakness or providing uses for various materials not thought of, but some roads are better left untraveled.

more to come…
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kingdom Death: Wanderers Discussion Page (Multifandom RP

Postby Egg With Legs » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:05 am

we are open and accepting applicants
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:28 pm

Name -Stanford Pines (prefers to be called Ford)
Age - Late fifties to early sixties
Gender - Male
Sexual Preference - Somewhere on the Ace Spectrum (Im honestly unsure but am open to ideas)
Home Gravity Falls, Oregon
Memento: An ink pen
Personality Very smart and has a knack for inviting things and a love and passion for science and learning as well as all things weird, paranormal, odd, unusual and/or statistically improbable. He tends to have trouble being social and can be reclusive at times but but his intentions are good and he has a good heart. He is huge fan of anomalies and anything unusual, weird, or odd just as mentioned above. Has an adventures spirit as well and tends to be careful about who he trusts. Definitely very nerdy in a number of ways and, though he can often struggle with opening up to others and connecting with them, he definitely values that as a part of his life and is extremely loyal to those he cares for.
Thoughts: ???
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:53 am

Accepted, on the condition that you add a memento, as per the template
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Titanic X 21 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:44 am

[Dropping the RP.]
Last edited by Titanic X 21 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titanic X 21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ fear is the price of imagination ❞

Postby bigwig. » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:21 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 !!! ❞
𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ;; Will Graham
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 ;; male, he/him
𝐀𝐆𝐄 ;; 35
𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ;; bisexual
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 ;; Hannibal (canon)
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎 ;; a bloodstained FBI badge

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ;; 5'11"
𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 ;; dark brown, short and somewhat curly
𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ;; blue; often appear greenish or grayish
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 !!!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 !!!

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ;; A reserved, solemn, and often cryptic individual, Will Graham is an enigma both on the outside and the inside. He is a complex individual who is well aware of how complex he is, but rarely seeks to be understood, instead preferring to keep the inner machinations of his mind to himself. Thus, he is fairly solitary most of the time, often being short or avoidant with others and certainly introverted, keeping to himself and generally not liking it when other people try to get inside his head. He's clever, highly intelligent, and incredibly driven; once he sets his mind to something, it is hard to deter him, especially if he knows he's right. In addition to this, he is also highly empathic, but his powerful capacity to understand others serves as both a blessing and a curse. When he does form bonds, they can become quite strong, and he tends to be highly protective of those he considers friends. Will is also a keen manipulator when he wants to be, and makes for a powerful foe if provoked - not through physical power, but through subtle and cunning turns that lead others towards those he might choose to target.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by bigwig. on Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:56 am

Name - Sofia Kensington, alias "Hekaton"
Age - 21
Gender - Female
Sexual Preference - Homosexual
Home - Brockton Bay, Earth Bet -Parahumans
Memento - A white, pentagonal drone, roughly the size of her forearm. The drone isn't strong enough to lift more than a few pounds, and its other capabilities are greatly reduced without other drones to support it.
Personality - Hekaton is obsessed with the heroic ideal, in a way that's put her up against a large amount of the people actually considered heroes. She believes that she knows what's right, and she isn't afraid to flaunt convention, common sense, or legality in order to do what's right. Generally speaking, she's smart enough to actually be right most of the time, but she also does intensive, painstaking research and surveilance to make sure she's always doing the most good. On a personal level, she's affable, charming, and posessing of a devastating wit, though the passion that burns at her core is often masked by layers of sarcasm.
Appearance: Sofia is a tall, lithe woman of Pakistani descent, with jet-black hair and dark brown eyes. Her sharp features are set in a perpetual smirk, and she moves about with an almost liquid grace. Her hero outfit currently is a simple black bodysuit of Kevlar weave, offering minimal protection, but that's really only half of her costume. The suit is inlaid with a series of powerful magnets that serve as mounting points for her Tinker specialty: a swarm of drones, slaved to her consciousness by a series of neural links, controlled purely by thought. In transitioning to the plane, all but one of those drones was lost, but at full capacity they would form a suit of plate armor, greatly augmenting her strength, speed, and durability, as well as giving her the ability to erect powerful forcefields and fire devastating laser barrages. Her single drone can do none of these things, and while it's definitely better than nothing, it's a far cry from her normal level of strength.
Thoughts -
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:39 am

Both accepted, with the caveat that spray will be transformed in a normal Common Raven rather than arrive as a plane. Will is also accepted, though they ought to add a section for their memento.
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alfiq » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:54 am

sketch
6'2/188 cm, red hair and dark green eyes
Name
- Ylva Mjǫllsdóttir
Sexual Preference
- bisexual
Home
- Fenaheim (Original work [fantasy] and character)
Memento
- A decorated longsword, taken from an defeated adversary.
Personality
- Ylva has an outwardly hostile demeanor to her with a particular talent of making people feel unwelcome, though contradictory to this it doesn't take her long to accept someone and declare them a friend.

She's got a doggedness to her that some may find unnerving, with a preference for steel over words. "Ylva's moral compass has all the twangs of an out of tune lute", her sister once suggested. It is easy for her to be interpreted in that regard by those who are unknown to her. Despite her tendencies to attempt to do what she believes is right, she will let friends and loved ones get away with much that would normally cross the line she draws; but at a certain point she has a hard stop where her stances are unwavering. This uncertainty can create unforeseen conflicts, should any inadvertedly cross her.
Thoughts - ??

alfiq∙ adult ∙ lesbian
∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
this town IS big enough for the both of us
BLM
alfiq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups