Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wind Reaper MYOs by Tatangi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wind Reaper MYOs

Postby Tatangi » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:04 am

โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹? - - - - - - - - - -
    Wind Reapers are a species of dragon that inhabit high ground, most
    commonly seen on mountain peaks. Their long, thin body allows them to
    maneuver steep slopes and jagged cliffs with ease. With their strong back
    legs, they can easily climb trees and make amazing leaps. Although they
    are unable to fly, their light body weight allows them to glide, with help
    from their high jumps and long tails. Their tails are very flexible, helping
    them climb and glide.
    Despite their appearance, most Reapers are relatively timid and shy. They
    are loners, however occasionally enjoy a friends company. They mate for
    life due to their lack of trust for others, and can live for up to 30 years.

The community is based around rewarding owners for roleplaying, artwork,
    writing, and participating in the Cliff Racing event. Through these
    activities, you can earn various vouchers to for MYOs, Breeding and
    For traits to be added to your already existing Wind Reaper.

Marking the main thread is required for adopting any Wind Reaper
โœฆ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ - - - - - - - - - -
OWNER / Tatangi ---- CREATOR----------- Archivist ------ Racing Admin
Image ---Image ---Image ---Image

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹
1. Wind Reapers should be kept to ChickenSmoothie
2. Credit SilverSamurai for the Creation of this Species
3. Storing offsite is allowed, but it must link back to this thread.
4. No limit to the number of WRs you can own.
5. Wind Reapers can not be sold.
6. Wind Reapers Can be traded for others.
7. MYOs, RUs, and Customs can be traded within the community.
8. Roleplay is allowed and encouraged, affiliated ones will be listed under "affiliates".
9. You are required to post your username on this main thread before adopting.
10. Make sure to fill out all applications properly.

Support Wind Reapers!
Become an Affiliate
Wind Reapers Stamp
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4884310][img]https://i.imgur.com/g2XGfMm.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Reaper MYOs

Postby Tatangi » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:39 am

Rarity Edits

Standard Do not pass to offspring
> Skull Paint
> Tattoos
> Scars
> Damaged Skulls (suggested by ylesia)

Uncommon Can pass to Offspring
> Skull Color (Not just bone white)
> Accessories
> Halos
> Companions
> More will be added as reapers are created

Rare Have a chance to pass to offspring
> Fins
> Skull Edits
> Elemental Aspects
> Tail Edits
> Smokey/Glowing Eyes
> Iridescence

Legendary have a very small chance to pass to offspring
> Extra Wings
> Magic (even in Roleplays, only legendary Reapers possess magic)
Last edited by Tatangi on Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:44 am

Vouchers, Honorable Mentions & Runner Ups
When you're applying to adopt a Wind Reaper, you may notice a few things about the community. We hand out Vouchers, HMs and RUs. What do these things mean? How can I get them? What are they used for? Well this post will explain them.

Vouchers
    > MYO Voucher - can be used for a "Make your Own" Reaper
    > Trait Voucher - Can be used to redeem traits
    > Breeding Voucher - Can be used for a single breeding
    > Twin Voucher - Can be used for Twins (fraternal)
    > Triplet Voucher - Can be used for Triplets (Fraternal)
    > Event Voucher - Can be used to create an Event themed MYO
    > Artist Voucher - Artists can sell vouchers for C$ that be redeemed in their shops
    > Training Voucher - Earned in Races, can be redeemed for speed points
HMs
> Honorable Mentions - Given if you
didn't win a reaper, but your
application still impressed the judge
> MYO Voucher - 5 HMs
> Trait Voucher - 5 HMs
> Breeding Voucher - 3 HMs
> Twin Voucher - 10 HMs
> Triplet Voucher - 12 HMs

Runner Ups
      > Runner Ups are people who the artist believed were good enough to win, but didn't. Since there can only be one winner for each reaper, artists are forced to decide on one! RUs are given to people who didn't win but almost did, and receive one of two things, depending on the artist.
      > Trait Voucher - A trait voucher specific to certain traits seen on the original Wind Reaper you applied for
      > Wind Reaper based on the same idea as the original Wind Reaper you applied for but didn't win
    Claiming Vouchers
      > To Claim a Voucher, you must post in the area your voucher requires. For example, Breeding based Vouchers should be claimed in the Nursery Thread. MYOs should be requested in the Customs Thread along with the traits if they wish to use them on their MYO. If you wish to use your Trait Vouchers on an existing Reaper, post a request in this main thread with a link to the reaper you wish to use it on.
    > Standard MYO (no edits/traits) - 1 MYO Voucher
    > Standard Traits - 1 Trait Voucher per Trait
    > Uncommon Traits - 2 Trait Vouchers per Trait
    > Rare Traits - 4 Trait Vouchers per Trait
    > Legendary Traits - 5 Trait Vouchers per Trait

Trading Vouchers
    Vouchers can be traded for other Wind Reapers, and also for C$. To prevent confusion, we like to keep track of the value of each type of Voucher here for all to see. If you have suggestions for this value, feel free to discuss it in the fanclub and tag it #VoucherValues so that I can find these discussions easily.

> 1 MYO Voucher / 50C$ / 1 Wind Reaper
    > 1 Trait Voucher / 20C$ / (# of trait vouchers is based on the # of traits the reaper has)
    > 1 Breeding Voucher / 100C$ / 2 Wind Reapers
    > 1 Training Voucher / CAN NOT BE SOLD / CAN NOT BE TRADED
    > 1 Twin Voucher / 80C$ / 1.2 Wind Reaper
    > 1 Triplet Voucher / 150C$ / 2.5 Wind Reapers
    > 1 Event Voucher / 200C$ / 3 Wind Reapers
    > 1 Artist Voucher / 50C$ / 1 Wind Reaper

Job Tasks
      > Staff members can claim Vouchers for doing various tasks related to their position. This is something that we do to reward staff for doing a job well done! This also gives Staff members more of a chance to get Custom MYOs and more.
      > Create 10 Adopts - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Create 3 Gift Lines - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Create 3 Visuals - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Approve/Decline 10 MYOs - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Archive 10 Reapers - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Approve/Decline 10 Trainings - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Judge Three Adopts (adopt staff only) - 1 MYO Voucher
      > Roll & Post 4 Races - 1 MYO Voucher

Every month we hold raffles for Vouchers that Staff are entered into when they show activity for that month. Each department gets 5 Trait Vouchers, 2 Breeding Vouchers, and 1 training voucher to raffle.
    Affiliated Roleplay Vouchers
      > From time to time, I like to gift vouchers to roleplayers. RPers help keep the community alive and help shape the lore of the species. Because of this, I like to pop into Roleplays that are listed in our RP section and award Active players Vouchers.
      > Affiliated RP Owner - 1 Breeding Voucher
      > 1 Month Active RP - 1 Trait Voucher for Each player
      > 3 Month Active RP - 1 MYO Voucher for Each Player
      > Sponsored Plot Event - 1 Training Voucher per Reaper that participates in the Event
      > 10 In-Character Posts - 1 Training Voucher

Redeeming a Roleplay based Voucher requires you to have links to each post or thread that the voucher is for.
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:49 am

Artist MYOs

Artists are allowed one, unlimited trait custom when they become an artist. If they did not claim one of the reapers in their Artist Search entries, then they can create an MYO here.

When approving an Artist MYO, keep that in mind. However, make sure they listed the edits in the correct rarity categories. For future MYOs that are not given based on the number of months they have been working as an artist for this species, they are required to provide a Voucher for each MYO and trait that are trying to claim.

All Artists must make a total of 4 adopts per month to be considered "active" for that month. Once an artist has been active for three months, they are able to make one rare MYO with 3 Rare Traits without the use of vouchers.
    After 12 months, they can create another unlimited trait MYO.

Staff MYOs

Staff members are allowed to request at least one, unlimited trait wind reaper when they become a staff member. This doesn't need to be approved in advance, however it will require an artist if they do not wish to make the Wind Reaper themselves.

When approving a Staff MYO, make sure to reach out to that staff member if you have any questions about their MYO. This can be clarifying proof of their MYO redemptions (like an activity based MYO) or if you see traits on their MYO that you believe don't belong on that particular Wind Reaper.
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:40 am

Claiming your MYO Vouchers
There are many ways to get MYO Vouchers, and I want to explain how to claim them! First of all, you only need one MYO voucher to create a standard, no edits, custom wind reaper. to add rarity edits, you will need trait vouchers added to your MYO when you are requesting one. Once approved, a member of staff will quote the request and tag it as approved and list the information such as traits you can claim and how many if you are wanting to use trait vouchers.

NOTE wrote:Even after completing the custom, it will still need to be approved before you can use it in roleplays, races, artwork or writing. MYO Vouchers redeemed by themselves will not have edits or traits added to them.

Copy and Paste the Form
Code: Select all
[quote][size=200][center][b]MYO VOUCHER REDEMPTION[/b][/center][/size][/quote]
[list][b]โ–ธ Username:[/b] [YOUR USERNAME HERE]
[b]โ–ธ MYO Voucher:[/b] [LINK TO VOUCHER POST PROOF]
[b]โ–ธ Trait Vouchers:[/b] [LINK TO TRAIT VOUCHER POST PROOF]
[b]โ–ธ Artist:[/b] [ARTIST USERNAME]
[b]โ–ธ Desired Traits:[/b] [LIST DESIRED TRAITS HERE]
[b]โ–ธ Hex Codes:[/b] [LIST COLOR CODES YOU WANT HERE]
[quote="โ–ธ Final Notes/Tags"][List any Final notes or comments here][/quote]
[/list]

Post The Form
    Once you have completed the form, you will want to post it to this thread. From there, you will need to wait for approval. To get approved, you will need to make sure that your voucher links are directly to the post that gave you the voucher (for example, if you won a monthly raffle, link to the direct raffle post that shows you won that particular voucher). If you link to a bank post, your redemption will not be approved. Also make sure that the desired traits you are wanting for your MYO are within the trait vouchers you are using. Here is the list again just in case:

> Standard MYO (no edits) - 1 MYO Voucher
    > Standard Traits - 1 Trait Voucher per Trait
    > Uncommon Traits - 2 Trait Vouchers per Trait
    > Rare Traits - 4 Trait Vouchers per Trait
    > Legendary Traits - 5 Trait Vouchers per Trait

Redemption Examples
    โ–ธ Username: Tatangi
    โ–ธ MYO Voucher: MYO Voucher Link Given for Artist Task
    โ–ธ Trait Vouchers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (don't have examples yet, but just imagine I'm asking to use 5 trait vouchers)
    โ–ธ Artist: Tatangi Myself
    โ–ธ Desired Traits: [S] Tattoo [UC] Accessories, Extra Feathers [TOTAL: 5 Vouchers]
    โ–ธ Hex Codes: #383431, #a67c63, #ab4c15
    This redemption would be accepted because all vouchers have the proper links (imagine the trait vouchers do), and the number of trait vouchers is equal to the desired traits. From this point, the artist can start the MYO process.

Claiming Gifted or Traded Vouchers
    When it comes to redeeming vouchers that were gifted to you or you traded for, you will need to have a public post showing the transfer of ownership. for example, the owner of the voucher will need to show the link to the voucher they are trading (the original post the owner was awarded the voucher) and then say the yare transferring the voucher to you (your username + CS Id and linked to your CS Profile) in a post on the main thread. They will also need to list the reason why they are transferring it (trade for Pets (list the pets), C$ (how much), Artwork Trade (value of artwork), Gifted (no value), etc... That post will be the one you use in your redemption form.
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:40 am

MYO Redemption Rules

We have a few rules when it comes to claiming an MYO Ticket. Please make sure to read all these rules, and all the information available on the first page of this thread before submitting your redemption request. This is what will prevent your request from being denied! Keep that in mind when filling out the form.

REDEMPTION RULES
    โ–ธ Artist, if not yourself, must be contacted prior to requesting. They will discuss payment if they have one with you, or let you know if they are open or closed at this time for MYO requests.
    โ–ธ All Edits/Traits require Trait Vouchers, do if you do not have any at the time of requesting leave the "desired Traits" section blank or have "n/a" listed there.
    โ–ธ Standard Traits are NOT included with an MYO Voucher. You will need one trait voucher per standard trait you wish to have on your MYO Wind Reaper.
    โ–ธ MYOs can have traits added to them later, and do not require trait vouchers at the time of redemption.
    โ–ธ Hex codes are optional, but if the artist requires them please make sure to include them.
    โ–ธ Even after getting the okay from an artist, you will still need to wait for your request to be approved by staff.
    โ–ธ Tags are required in the "final notes" section of the form.
    โ–ธ Artist is not required when posting, but before you list one make sure you contact them first.

ARTIST RULES
    โ–ธ An Artist can not start an MYO until after the redemption request has been approved by a staff member.
    โ–ธ Covers are not allowed, so make sure to post your MYO when it is completed.
    โ–ธ Work-in-progress (WIP) reapers are not allowed to be posted.
    โ–ธ Artists are allowed to charge for their MYO Services, but only for C$ or pets.
    โ–ธ Custom lined Wind Reapers are not allowed as an MYO, but can be added on as a "color-in" option under the original reference.
    โ–ธ Artists are allowed to charge USD for custom lined work, but all discussions of these transactions must be done offsite.
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:41 am

MYO REQUEST TAGS

In this thread, we have a tagging system that helps us all find information in the thread. We require tags on all posts made here, so keep that in mind if you are posting a request and want it approved.

TAGS
    โ–ธ #Request[USERNAME] #RequestTatangi - Use this tag when making a request post. This is what an artist will use in the search feature when looking for your particular requests. This is why we ask you to place your Username in it (just remove the brackets).

โ–ธ #Request[STATUS] #RequestOpen - This is the tag we use to show the status of your request. This means that you will need to edit your original post when the status changes (such as open to closed). This allows artists to search for open requests, and they can reach out to you if needed.

โ–ธ #Claimed[USERNAME] #ClaimedTatangi - This tag is used by artists who are wanting to claim an open MYO Request. Quote the original request post, and then tag it using your Username in the tag like the example. That is all that is required, but if you want to mention something like how best to contact you, that is allowed.

โ–ธ #[RARITY] #Legendary - This tag is used to label the trait rarities you are requesting. If you are requesting more than one, then made a tag for each one (Standard, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary).

โ–ธ #Payment[TYPE] #PaymentPets - If you are offering a payment for your MYO request to be fulfilled, make sure to tag it with the payment type you plan to offer. Each type should have its own tag, like PaymentC$, PaymentUSD, PaymentPets, PaymentVouchers, PaymentWindReaper, etc... This will help artists find requests that offer payments.

If you think we need a new tag for our tagging system, please reach out to Tatangi about it.
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:42 am

Current MYO Artists

This is going to be updated as artists are added to the staff here. These are the artists that you can reach out to in advance, or even check here if an artist usually request payments and of what type! Interested in joining our artist staff? Check out our artist search!

Tatangi She/Her
    Owner and artist for Wind Reapers.
    accepts: C$, pets, art trades and vouchers
    Currently open to MYO Requests
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:43 am

res 9
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage