Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

puppy adopts!! 2/2 by ♥ mizu

Based on Click to view
Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by laika.

by T w i x

puppy adopts!! 2/2

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:37 pm

aaa idk if i'm gonna finish all 6 butttt i think the first 2 are cute enough to sell?? i'll take 1 deer store pet (the current ones!) or 25 c$ each :3 just comment here! bonus points if you give me the rainbow store deer x)

1: x
2: x

please credit me @blissfully on toyhouse if you're uploading them!!
Last edited by ♥ mizu on Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: puppy adopts!! 2/2

Postby laika. » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:38 pm

Ah I love #1! Could I please buy them?
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:41 pm

ferrari wrote:Ah I love #1! Could I please buy them?

for sure!! i'll add you :)
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T w i x » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:16 am

I got a question. If I do decide to give you the full deer set, would I be able to get customs or wait till the others are finished? I really want #2 but I don't have C$ at the moment and I don't wanna break up the deer set lol
T w i x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:38 am

Rita Wild Dog wrote:I got a question. If I do decide to give you the full deer set, would I be able to get customs or wait till the others are finished? I really want #2 but I don't have C$ at the moment and I don't wanna break up the deer set lol

hiya :D i would prefer not to do customs since i kind of have a bit of art block right now and don't do well with those kinds of things, but i can hold them for you until the others are done if you'd like? ^^ i can't promise when that will be but i'll let you know when to send 'em <3
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T w i x » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:23 am

♥ vibrissae wrote:
Rita Wild Dog wrote:I got a question. If I do decide to give you the full deer set, would I be able to get customs or wait till the others are finished? I really want #2 but I don't have C$ at the moment and I don't wanna break up the deer set lol

hiya :D i would prefer not to do customs since i kind of have a bit of art block right now and don't do well with those kinds of things, but i can hold them for you until the others are done if you'd like? ^^ i can't promise when that will be but i'll let you know when to send 'em <3

No worries I just got 25 C$ so I'll send you that for #2 and wait to see the others
T w i x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:32 am

Rita Wild Dog wrote:
♥ vibrissae wrote:

No worries I just got 25 C$ so I'll send you that for #2 and wait to see the others

added :D
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me