Skootle by FleshbagWasp

Based on Click to view
Artist FleshbagWasp [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Skootle

Postby FleshbagWasp » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:21 pm

A cheap yet iconic toy made by Womp Entertainment, Spuffs are characterized by their fuzzy main body, bendy legs, suction cup feet, and large googly eyes. Being one of the first toys the company produced, it rapidly became a fan-favorite among kids for its simplistic charm.

Womp Entertainment has made many attempts to innovate and modernize Spuffs over the years. Notable additions to the Spuffs family include the tie-dye Swirl Spuffs of the mid '80's, the monster-based Spooky Spuffs of the 90's, the nature-inspired Discovery Spuffs of the 2000's, the abhorrently neon and glitter-covered Glam Spuffs of the early 2010's, and the commercial failure that were the robotic Spuffriends of the late 2010's. Despite all of the variants Womp Entertainment has produced since Spuffs were first released, the majority of the Spuffs fanbase believes that the original Spuffs are the best series the brand has to offer.

The orange and blue colored variant- known as Skootle- is the most well-known Spuff, being the mascot for Spuffs and one of Womp Entertainment's most recognizable characters. The tag that original Skootle units came with reads: "Skootle may not be the most daring Spuff you'll meet, but they have a big heart that yearns for adventure! Make sure to keep an eye on them in case they wander off, and don't let them watch any scary movies!"

Edit: now with an unjpegged version!
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sprites made by myself | Pfp made by Comfie
FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups