Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cover 2023 Temp Play holder by ThousandSounds

Based on Click to view
Artist ThousandSounds [gallery]
Time spent 2 days, 3 hours
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cover 2023 Temp Play holder

Postby ThousandSounds » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:59 am

I need this in my face right now so that I can start others outside of the 3 that was there rn

NO I will not be linking my ArtFight and I would prefer if you didn't either. I have come to the heavy decision that I want to keep my ArtFight out of CS at all times right now, this will allow me to properly put up routine rosters each year and I don’t want to get in trouble because someone took responsibility for viewing my content. Does it suck? Absolutely. I would love to show you guys my card so that we can art attack each other, but unless I cut down on this years roster and leave only a few characters that have little to nothing for you to work with, I'm afraid this is how it's supposed to be. I want to provide artists with stuff they can draw like if an artist excels in humans, I have plenty for them, do they like ferals? I have many for then too! Dragons? yup. Monster? yeah! Robots/mech? aha! etc etc

So PLEASE respect the fact that my ArtFight will in no way shape or form be associated with my CS, for example I'm including a new character this year and even though I HAVE filtered them due to bodily scar ref (even though the style is very cartoony and there is absolutely no gore attached whatsoever) I do not want to get a warning because someone chose to view them willingly y'know? Nor do I want to upset a mod/admin.
There will NOT be any dangerous or non-friendly content, I just want a little more freedom than CS can offer, that's all.

On top of that I cannot create a CS welcomed account due to artfight rules clearly stating:
2. Only one active account is allowed per person. Joining teams on multiple accounts during the event is prohibited.

Of course this decision may not be set in stone and toward the end of the event I can redo my entire roster to be CS good, but right now for the first half of it I just want to have something that makes ME happy. Many artists who have either left CS or created Specifically CS friendly accounts across websites I'm pretty sure faced the same reason for doing so. And I think I want to do what they did: Keep CS persona separate from over all alt ego.

If you're drawing me an attack by using Oekaki or CS is your main art platform rn - much like myself, be it because you're more comfortable with it or it's just easier for you or you currently do not possess an external art program to suit your needs (please use whatever you're comfortable with), all I ask is that you please follow CS rules regarding art/oekaki. Other than that Let's all have fun this year!

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hitlist applications

Postby ThousandSounds » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:20 am

Let's talk Artfight!
Before I leave this post, I also want to announce the fact that.. due to many of my hitlist characters being either hidden, removed, or not even participating this year (sad cause I was really looking forward to attacking them :c) I am going to do what every other artist has done and create and external hitlist, and yes I admit I should've done this form the start.

So what should you do to Qualify?
Simply fill out this, and I will be considering them over time, please keep in mind I do lead a busy life and I'm taking a summer gig during the event to earn some money, and I will try to get a many people as I can because I don't want to be the only one receiving art. So if my quality level is lame, feel free to give me an equally lame one in return lmao
please keep in mind my friends will be my priority too.

THE MORE YOU INFO DUMP ON YOUR CHAR THE MORE I WILL REMEMBER THEM. SO SHOW THEM THE LOVE AND SPILL THEIR STUFF TO ME SO I CAN FANGIRL

ArtFight Username/Link:
Available Character(s):
Character info:
Is your roster listed in a specific order?: Most want > least wanted? Yes/No?
Show me your art examples: Please keep them up to date, so that we can trade fairly
Any questions?: (Do you do chains?) Yes and no. I will only be doing 2 or 3 chains max, and I have one slot reserved for someone I already offered the opportunity to. And the other two I will be extremely selective to, or if Time constraints happen, I might not do at all

Code: Select all
[b]ArtFight Username/Link: [/b]
[b]Available Character(s): [/b]
[b]Character info: [/b]
[b]Is your roster listed in a specific order?: [/b]
[b]Show me your art examples: [/b]
[b]Any questions?: [/b]

------

------
------

------

------
MY STRENGTHS wrote:
  • Lego
  • Animals
  • Simple to semi-complex stuff
  • cutely alien like stuff or over
    all funky cartoony creatures

MY WEAKNESSES wrote:
  • Humans/Humanoids
  • Complicated robots/mechs
  • extremely crowded/eyestraining designs
Things to keep in mind:

• I will be using this event as a chance
    to experiment with styles: I have a few
    I want to try and see what brings me more
    efficiency and speed
    ------
  • I won't be able to revenge EVERYONE,
    but I will try for as long as the event is active
    ------
  • I will do effort for effort. I will not invest
    8 hours in return for 20 minute squiggles
    ------
  • I MIGHT be going for quantity of attacks
    ON MY PART at some point to build muscle memory.
    I will try to put in effort, I will, but I might try to
    go for quantity just to try and build up an
    experience with the site so that I can navigate
    it and score my stuff properly without having to
    think about it next year
------
------
------
________________________________________________________________________________________

------

Current Hitlist:
    Sheldon - Corals Art Studio ------Name - User ------Name - User
    Name - User ---------------------- Name - User ------Name - User
Last edited by ThousandSounds on Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cover 2023 Temp Play holder

Postby Corals Art Studio » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:49 pm

ArtFight Username/Link: Corals Art Studio https://artfight.net/~Corals_Art_Studio
Available Character(s): Sheldon
Character info: Sheldon is the big brother of Sap. Sheldon lives in an Alaskian hunting village in the arctic circle and enjoys his days out in the wilderness.
Is your roster listed in a specific order?: Yes it is i go in order/if someone attacks me they are first priority
Show me your art examples:
ImageImage and much more on my toyhouse
Any questions?: I am commin for you
Also have a lil crab c0-0c
Corals Art Studio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cover 2023 Temp Play holder

Postby amaoretto » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:05 am

ArtFight Username/Link: https://artfight.net/~amaoretto
Available Character(s): all listed :) buttt am more drawn to ines <33
Character info: ines is my fave character lol she's a little winged lynx who has cupid-like powers :)) she's small and soft
Is your roster listed in a specific order?: most to least preferred :)
Show me your art examples:
i have a bunch of recent examples here
Any questions?: your art is so cool >:)) id love to attack/revenge you
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ama | adult | art shop | th
commissions: ✔ PMs: ✔