Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Vent art. by ph0enicks

Artist ph0enicks [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 23 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vent art.

Postby ph0enicks » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:13 am

I dont feel well do Im leavin cs. dont ask for my stuff or ill block you. i already know who im trdin it all to.

Image/ /Image
> aether | he/him | sig cred <
─────────────────
███████████████

ph0enicks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!!

Postby ph0enicks » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:13 am

Hey! i’m ph0enicks and i haven’t been so active on here recently and i tried to log in to my account to find out my password had been changed, i was unable to change it back until right now and i am appalled at what i’m seeing. this may be a little bit of a vent but whoever took over my account and posted that i’m quitting?? i’ve spent years and years on this game (it being my hyperfixation for a while) and i’ve loved it for so long and got so many of my favourite pets. thankfully whoever is in charge of trading has noticed i got hacked and gave me most/all of my beloved pets back. i also went through my trades to find out all my pending trades had been cancelled and so many people asking for my pets, i am really upset someone would do this to me and i’ll try my best to find out who (the trades of my pets were to a lot of different accounts and i don’t want to accuse anyone innocent) and i hope whoever it is has been rightfully banned from this site. i would never make a post like this telling people i’m quitting and my pets are going to one person so if this happens again (hopefully not) and you notice please report!!

Image/ /Image
> aether | he/him | sig cred <
─────────────────
███████████████

ph0enicks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me