Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Summer 2023 Bucket List by rem sleep

Artist rem sleep [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Summer 2023 Bucket List

Postby rem sleep » Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:16 pm

I saw this bucket list on TikTok so I wanted to jot it down and hold myself to it! I made some slight changes and modifications to accommodate me. :3

you can follow along too if you'd like! or make your own bucket list! i think having a list of things you'd like to do might be helpful for getting excited about summer and being productive with doing things that excite you! chores are cool and all, but you also gotta remember to take care of yourself and make time do things that bring you joy.

List written out and clarifications/addendums--
        - wear anklets
        - dance at 100% -- put your all into it according to your own physical ability
        - make dip -- everyone always wants to bring the best dish to the cookout, but this summer be the guy who brings dip. it's low effort and everyone likes dip.
        - swim under a full moon -- or just be on the dock, but the full moon and water is the important part
        - make your own accessories -- crochet, beading, sewing, whatever
        - reading as an event -- get a book and go to the park or a coffee shop and just read, reading is the event.
        - change your appearance -- dye your hair, cut your hair, paint freckles on your face, do makeup a way you've never done makeup before, etc. just change it up! we have to mark the passage of time somehow. think of a fun way you're going to differentiate your look this summer.
        - become a regular at an event series -- there are lots of events that happen like, once a month, or every friday, etc. -- pick one of those and go to all of them, and talk to people while you're there. get to know your community.
        - learn or relearn a childhood activity -- this could just be a thing you used to do as a child, or an activity associated most often with childhood/children that you just never learned. think of something you used to do as a kid that you don't anymore, and reconnect with that. view childhood through a new lens.
        - make a signature drink -- make a drink that fits comfortably in your water bottle and give it a cool name, then have this be your go-to this summer.
        - diversify your cold sweets -- try different kinds of them! dairy free, snow cones, soft serve, make your own ice pops, popsicles, etc. etc. just try a little bit of everything!
        - the last bullets are just places i'd like to go this summer at least once -- the zoo, a grill-out or cook-out, the movie theatre, the pool, a museum
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery