Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mothcat customs - 20C$-200C$! by seventeendeer

Based on Click to view
Artist seventeendeer [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mothcat customs - 20C$-200C$!

Postby seventeendeer » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:08 am

Custom mothcats are now available! For examples of finished mothcats, see previous litters here, here, here and here.

For 20C$ - Flat colors, colored lines, with a simple custom tag on the collar. Wings can be one or two colors, or a gradient between two colors.

For 50C$ - Adds 1 neatly-rendered detail, like a flower, a ribbon, a pearl bracelet, a halo, etc. Wings can be a gradient with up to four colors.

For 100C$ - A fully detailed mothcat in the style of my high-end mothcats from previous litters, such as "planet mars" or "phone screen." Minor lineart edits to the body (like a fluffy tail, a bent antenna, etc) are available. Wings can be a certain pattern, a piece of scenery, or anything else that fits within the wing lineart.

For 200C$ - Deluxe mothcat with major lineart edits to the head, feelers, upper torso fur, wings and/or tail. Can add simple patterns to the fur.

How to buy:
- Send me a ready-to-accept trade with the amount of C$ you'd like to spend. Please write in the trade what you would like for your mothcat to look like. Feel free to get as vague or specific as you want!
- Leave a comment on this thread telling me you've sent in a mothcat request.
- Within two weeks, I will deliver your mothcat to your inbox in its own image on a plain white background, then accept the C$.

Rules:
- There are no creative limits to the designs you can request, as long as they're within the limits of their price tier, and comply with all CS rules.
- You may use both the art and character created however you like, as long as you credit me (if you put the character up on Toyhouse, please link to my TH profile, same name as here).
- You may not resell the character or design, but you may gift it away.
- If your description contains more details than is allowed for the payment tier you've sent C$ for, I reserve the right to trim down the request for you (example: if you offer me 50C$ and ask for your mothcat to have both a ribbon and a pearl bracelet, I will draw it with either a ribbon or a pearl bracelet). If you're uncertain whether your request is within the limits of a certain price tier, feel free to PM me to ask first before sending in the request. :)
- By purchasing a custom mothcat from this thread, you consent to me displaying the finished art in other places online as a commission example. I will always add an overlay/watermark with text crediting you as the character's owner. Feel free to specify if you would like for me to give credit to an off-site account of yours.
Last edited by seventeendeer on Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Nebulita
✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Deer ever released! ✨🎉✨
seventeendeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mothcat customs - 20C$-200C$!

Postby MyopicDinobird » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:49 pm

I have sent a mothcat request!! So exciting ooo <3
MyopicDinobird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seventeendeer » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:18 am

First custom is now finished! Anyone else? ^^
seventeendeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seventeendeer » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:07 pm

^
seventeendeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vyraal » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:49 pm

Oh dude, posting so i can find this when im not poor!
Emet-Selch did nothing wrong
Vyraal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vyraal » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:44 am

Ayyy not poor, sent a request!