THE ROMANCING OF SAW 2 THE SHARK: THE COMPLETE TRILOGY

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

THE ROMANCING OF SAW 2 THE SHARK: THE COMPLETE TRILOGY

Postby Pretty Little Moon ♡ » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:05 pm

ok i have posted two other dressups already with Saw 2 the shark making a cameo. The first was a signature scene I made with my best friend Red Velvet and I, the second was made with him just before he left as an homage to our friendship, with a lot of references and inside jokes that we share together. Our friendship has had a lot of highs and lows, and at some point we stopped speaking altogether, but eventually we started speaking again and I'm so grateful for that. I'm lucky that he allowed me back in his life, and I'm glad that we continued to be friends even after all was said and done. Needless to say, both of them made a lot to me, and I'm really glad to be able to make a third installment to me Saw 2 the shark series with him again :) I'm even more proud to be making this with him after three months of dating, after being friends for so long.

Is three months kind of awhile to be dating? No, not really, but that doesn't diminish how much it means to me. It means a lot to me because I've always had a habit of looking back on how far we've come, and reflecting on everything that's happened. We've both changed a lot together, and I'm so lucky to be able to share so much of myself with him and be able to experience everything he is, too. Last night, I stayed up late on the phone talking about my relationship with him and how grateful and happy I am to be with him, how we always do our best to support each other even when it gets hard, and the only thing my friend had to say was "dude, you're living a dream most people wish that they had". It made me realize even more just how far I've come on my own too, not just by myself, but because of him and what he means to me.

I think I've rambled on quite enough, but needless to say I love you very much and I'm so very, very grateful and lucky to have you :') thank you for making this dress up with me!
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞~! 🌙 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 ♀
🐚
𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐞𝐱𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥
𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!!
xxx
Image Image
Pretty Little Moon ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery