Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

i should be over all the butterflies! by black water

Artist black water [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

i should be over all the butterflies!

Postby black water » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:00 pm

still into you - paramore wrote:but i'm into you!
and baby even on our worst nights,
i'm into you!

happy anniversary, aethy!!! we've been together so long, and we've really come so far. we've been through so so much together, but i'm happy to spend many more days with you. i love you more than i can even put into words, and i'm grateful that we've got to know each other this long. it seems like forever ago that i was too oblivious to catch onto your obvious signs. but i couldn't be happier to call you my own, and that's thanks to you for asking me in the first place. the trip i had to visit you was so much fun, and i hope i'm able to come visit you again sooner.

i can't properly convey to you how appreciative i am to have you in my life. you mean the world to me, and i hope i can bring you the happiness you deserve. you truly light up my life (no one direction intended), and you deserve to have someone who brings you that joy too. i hope that i'm that person for you. i love you so so much, and i want you to remember that.

i based this piece off of when we went to karaoke together and sang, i hope that comes across properly but i could not remember the exact layout of the room for the life of me!!!
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave