Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Mother of Fire by Tatangi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mother of Fire

Postby Tatangi » Sat May 20, 2023 4:26 pm

Mother of Fire

This design belongs to me, but it also serves the purpose of showing potential customers what a Roleplay Package looks like if the order one. I offer these packages to those who adopt from me at this time, but if there is enough interest I might offer it to others.

Last edited by Tatangi on Tue May 23, 2023 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mother of Fire

Postby Tatangi » Sun May 21, 2023 11:32 am

Character Information

Name: Malvera Ocarin
    Family: Malphas Ocarin, Father
    Pronouns: She/Her
    Species: Equine (Abyssian)
    Build: Akhal-Teke / Morgan Horse

Personality

Will be at least 100 words in length

Malvera Ocarin was born of flame and blood. Fire runs through her veins, giving her a spark of spunk that many might say is hard to be friendly with. She is stern, elegant like her Father. She was raised alone, only by the lessons of her father and so she has a special bond with him that some would claim is her weakness. Despite always wanting to be a proper diplomat, she is also known to be a bit of a rebel. Unlike her father, who thrives on creating peace, Malvera has no issues starting wars when they are needed.

Design Description

Will be at least 100 words in length

Malvera was not born of a mother's womb, and so her appearance is heavily influenced by her father. Her base coat is the color of blood, but not as bright. Her muzzle is pale, revealing the dark, inky veins that seem to fall from her black horn. The dark color fades down from her face to her neck, before turning into the main color of her coat. Along her shoulders are the familiar markings of her Ocarin bloodline, tiger like markings that are colored in gold in some places. These markings cover her left, front leg, but not her right. She does not have the same fire-like mane of her father, but instead has long locks that she claimed bothersome enough to be put up in fan-shaped buns along her neck.

Her tail is long, with only hair falling from it at the end. Her tail is wrapped in golden metal with a chain that links the surfaces together before disappearing into the depths of her tail hair. She is decently decorated in gold to show her status to others. A gold neck piece wraps around and clamps under her mane, chains falling from it. She has two golden bangles that call her back, left leg home. Her hips are shrouded in a semi-transparent silk, held by a metal disc that shows her family crest. Finally, she has a gold tipped horn and ring around it. Her flames are seen along the ankles of her front legs, and more vastly on her shoulders. Her shoulder flames can be controlled by her, and are usually only present when she is in battle, being diplomatic or trying to appear more intimidating to others.

Backstory

Will be at least 300 words in length

Malvera Is not the first to be born of the Ocarin Bloodline. She is aware that there are others to call siblings, and yet she has never met them. One would think this would bother her, but how can it when she doesn't even have a mother to call her own. Malvera was born of magic, fire and blood. The only womb she knew was that of flame, which she emerged from when her father asked the gods to give him a purpose. She was born like any other, new and innocent of this world's horrors. However, she was not born at the age where a mother was required.

She was born as a child, but one that was ready to learn about the world around her. That is when her father, despite the surprise, was there. He took her many places as they traveled the realms of both this world and others, and she learned along the way what being an Ocarin truly meant. Their family were meant to be Diplomats, many times her father came to be a leader in the communities they found themselves in. She had to learn quickly that if her father could be a King no matter where he went, then she needed to be just as elegant.

She learned of war as a yearling, when her father was forced into a battle with a neighboring herd. At the time, her father was a general for a riding kingdom and this gave her the chance to learn combat. Despite her father's wishes, she learned how to control the magic of fire. Where her father only used it to heal, she used it to burn. She was quick to understand the power behind her abilities, and started to use it more and more often. When the war started to escalate, she tried to infiltrate the enemy kingdom.

At First, her father believed her to be a prisoner of war. However, She was slowly moving up the ranks with the enemy. By the her second year, she was in battle as a decorated War Mage. She had forgotten who she was and why she was there, only to meet her father on the battlefield. He refused to fight her, which angered her. She wanted to prove she was capable enough to be his equal, to be worthy of a crown she started to feel was her own.

Her father defended himself against her, but he had a relationship with war long before she did. He was quick to beat her, but he refused to kill her. She fled, and hasn't seen him since. She fled the kingdom and has now been trying to find her own walk of life, despite the anger that fuels her to this day.
Last edited by Tatangi on Tue May 23, 2023 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ChickenSmoothie RP Posting Code

Postby Tatangi » Tue May 23, 2023 6:52 am

Malvera Ocarin

This is where I speak my mind, and those
    that dare defy me shall incur my flame.

This is where I head warnings of war and threaten the ends of my enemies.

This is where I speak to my people, promising them life and wealth.

This is where I write my stories, and burn my legends into memory.

This is where I conquer the world and rid it of my enemies.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me