Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Trail to Home Sanctuary | Imports by rebelappy

Based on Click to view
Artist rebelappy [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Trail to Home Sanctuary | Imports

Postby rebelappy » Wed May 17, 2023 4:18 am

Obtaining an import can be done by paying with your in-game currency, winning raffles/giveaways, and trading. All new members will receive a common raffle ticket to redeem their first horse. All Imports will be cashed in with an item or ticket, information on these can be found on the item/token page. All imports will need to be approved before accepted.

Redeeming and creating your Import
    When redeeming your import, you must be a part of the discord and submit your item or token in the correct channel. You will then be granted a genotype and phenotype, or your custom import. When creating your import, you must follow the rarity given using the coat and gene guide, and options labeled as your rarity when coloring. All imports with regular items and tickets will only be mustangs. Donkeys can be achieved through events and occasional giveaways. Mules can ONLY be achieved through crossbreeding a mustang and donkey.

Use form below when posting an import.
Code: Select all
[b]ID Number Here[/b]
[b]Registered Name:[/b] (Please use ID Number in front of Reg. name. Ex. 0001 Gazing Stars)
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]

[i]Lineage 1:[/i] (Sires lineage here. Link all generations of the foal. If none, please mark as ‘Imported’.)

[i]Lineage 2:[/i] (Dam’s Lineage here. Link all generations of the foal. If none, please mark as ‘Imported’.)

Slots:
 1) unused, used, or username of owner of slot. (if another user has a slot, please put their username. Update any slots with link once foal is born.)
 2) unused, used, or username of owner of slot. (if another user has a slot, please put their username. Update any slots with link once foal is born.)
 3) unused, used, or username of owner of slot. (if another user has a slot, please put their username. Update any slots with link once foal is born.)
 4) unused, used, or username of owner of slot. (if another user has a slot, please put their username. Update any slots with link once foal is born.)
 5) unused, used, or username of owner of slot. (if another user has a slot, please put their username. Update any slots with link once foal is born.)
 6) unused, used, or username of owner of slot. (if another user has a slot, please put their username. Update any slots with link once foal is born.)
 7) unused, used, or username of owner of slot. (if another user has a slot, please put their username. Update any slots with link once foal is born.)

[b]Art Links:[/b]

[b]Literature Links:[/b]
Last edited by rebelappy on Mon May 22, 2023 3:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rebelappy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me