Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Random Wolf Adopts! :> by Sunbeargirl

Based on Click to view
Artist Sunbeargirl [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Random Wolf Adopts! :>

Postby Sunbeargirl » Sat May 06, 2023 6:49 pm

These little guys have been sitting in my incomplete Oekaki for a while, but I hadn't coloured any of them in, so I thought it was about time to do so. :D Colouring with a mouse is hard and takes a long time, haha, so the timer is mostly accurate, minus maybe 20 minutes or so.

I'm not particularly attached to any of them, so if you would like one, let me know your price offer. :>
This was mostly for fun anyway.

Green/red - MaroonCookie
Yellow/egg - MaroonCookie
Indigo/blue - [open]
Purple/rose - [open]

(I plan to come back and finish the rest of the page later, hence the "WIP".) Decided to just leave the four and maybe try another larger lineart next time I want to design characters. :>
Last edited by Sunbeargirl on Sun May 07, 2023 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Hi! Call me Sunny! ☀️ My deviantART account is Sunbeargirl, too! ^^
My dream pet is the 2014 PPS White Cat-Dragon.🐲 Rats make lovely pets. 🐀 I'm a Christian! ✝
Please TRADE with me! 😁 I've been on here for years, so I have old pets available. :>
🐈 My WL is every pet I don't have yet. 🐕
ImageImage
Meet Streamsong and Flamespots!

Honestly, these cats stay in my signature because I've had them forever and I don't know where else to put them. They were made by ~SilverTabbyCat~.
Click my dragons? Image
¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Sunbeargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Random Wolf Adopts! :>

Postby MaroonCookie » Sat May 06, 2023 7:28 pm

if you're accepting pet offers i could offer this pet on green/red and this pet on yellow/egg! if not then no worries, thank you either way! :]
hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunbeargirl » Sat May 06, 2023 7:52 pm

MaroonCookie wrote:if you're accepting pet offers i could offer this pet on green/red and this pet on yellow/egg! if not then no worries, thank you either way! :]

Pets are awesome! :D Unfortunately I already have both of those pets, though, since I'm an ancient user (lol). 😅 Feel free to see what wishlist pets of mine you have and are willing to offer, though! Anything I don't have is on my WL.
My dream pet is the 2014 PPS White Cat-Dragon.🐲 Rats make lovely pets. 🐀 I'm a Christian! ✝
Please TRADE with me! 😁 I've been on here for years, so I have old pets available. :>
ImageImage

Honestly, these cats stay in my signature because I've had them forever and I don't know where else to put them. They were made by ~SilverTabbyCat~.
Click my dragons? Image
Sunbeargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Sat May 06, 2023 8:01 pm

Sunbeargirl wrote:
MaroonCookie wrote:if you're accepting pet offers i could offer this pet on green/red and this pet on yellow/egg! if not then no worries, thank you either way! :]

Pets are awesome! :D Unfortunately I already have both of those pets, though, since I'm an ancient user (lol). 😅 Feel free to see what wishlist pets of mine you have and are willing to offer, though! Anything I don't have is on my WL.

OOPS I FORGOT TO CHECK IF THEY WERE WL PETS !! braindead moment. would these three pets be alright for the two adopts then? sorry they're not quite as old i can probably find Something else to chuck into the trade if needed </3

(little note, im going to sleep now cause its 1 am LOL so it might be a bit till i respond)
hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Columbina » Sun May 07, 2023 2:00 am

I could do 10C$ each for 3 and 4! And 3 headshots for any of your characters!
Hey people! I’m a therian, I go by she/her/they/them and I’m also goth/emo
I’m an artist for the closed species cloud catchers!

My TH
My Xanje
Columbina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunbeargirl » Sun May 07, 2023 8:56 am

MaroonCookie wrote:OOPS I FORGOT TO CHECK IF THEY WERE WL PETS !! braindead moment. would these three pets be alright for the two adopts then? sorry they're not quite as old i can probably find Something else to chuck into the trade if needed </3

(little note, im going to sleep now cause its 1 am LOL so it might be a bit till i respond)

Sure, those are lovely! If you want to add anything else, that's your choice! 😊 Send the trade and they're yours. :>
ImageImage

Click my dragons? Image
Sunbeargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunbeargirl » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:27 pm

Columbina wrote:I could do 10C$ each for 3 and 4! And 3 headshots for any of your characters!

Oh, so sorry for the delay in responding, Columbina! I was having mixed feelings about parting with the purple rose design, but I've decided I'm fine with selling it to you if you're still interested! :D
ImageImage

Click my dragons? Image
Sunbeargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me