Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

wip + Update! by Bridgy1234

Artist Bridgy1234 [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

wip + Update!

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:22 am

I dont remember what this sketch was for.

any of my followers have probably noticed I have not been posting on Oekaki in a while.
I have been doing all of my digital art on GIMP and non commission works are being shared on my instagram.

Things have been a little rough for me lately, ive been busy, had a health scare for myself and a few of my animals, and I have been essentially been a therapist for my mother this last week.

Im going to try and pick up on getting my art to help fund my life and would love some input. other than offering commissions in exchange for USD, I want to start making fun lil products like pins and stickers, I have one prototype sticker design w/ physical stickers so far and want to make more. just need to figure out designs and what people actually want from independent artist stickers. So I would love input on that!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpExCNBsVey/

Im also thinking of making some bases and base packs to sell on ko-fi
something along the lines of these, im unsure on if i should focus more on ref sheet style like the opossum or ych like ones like the axolotl
also what kinds of animals to make and if I should include "extras" like accessories or physical trails like hair or tail options.

also i like making worms on a string, its kinda time consuming but i enjoy making the lil chaos critters. probably wouldnt make custom ones but if people wanted to buy them I would sell them.
sizes would be around this. it would have googly eyes, the string pull would likely be cardboard board but I could propbably upgrade them to a key ring or carbineer clip
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/792112218355138590/1022278765977550970/IMG_4419.jpg

also of course pricing everything @-@

so spark notes version
1-what kind of designs do you like for stickers/buttons/pins?
2-what would you want in a base?
3-what kind of animals would you want bases of?
4-would you buy a WOAS?
5-what do you think would be a good price for x?
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me