Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Fully made Warriors adoptables by Olivenose

Based on Click to view
Artist Olivenose [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Fully made Warriors adoptables

Postby Olivenose » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:06 am

All are editable but designs.
Prices are negotiable if you really want a cat and don't have the C$. If you don't have the C$, I will go down to a minimum of 5 C$. I will discuss paying in art, tokens, or rares, but these are far from my first choice.

1. Fumble - He/him - Bi - 50 moons
Fumble is a kittypet. Once, he was a great deputy, but when his love shunned him he lost interest in clan life and to escape depression, left to live a luxurious and lazy life. However, he looks back at his old days with longing. He hopes to someday rejoin a clan, any clan, to stop the boredom of his chosen life.
10 C$

2. Icterid - he/him - Unlabeled, but does get crushes - 20 moons
Icterid lives on the outskirts of the clans, never going past their boundaries, but getting close to it. He enjoys taunting the clan cats with flicks of his tail. Icterid is autistic and has selective mutism, and often comes off as strange when interacting with other cats, but he doesn't mind, because he's more focused on his passion in learning the usage and history of every plant in the area. He has never belonged to any twoleg or been any kind of companionship guy, but enjoys interactions with other cats in a "haha, they act so silly" sense. He would love to someday meet a cat who thinks the same as him and who he can teach his sign language and sign about plants with.
15 C$

3. Smokespots - she/her - lesbian - 15 moons
Smokespots is an awkward new warrior, who is still trying to comprehend why she was placed as a warrior and not a medicine cat. She can't hunt, she can't fight, but she can fish- which is weird, because she doesn't live in a clan where that's looked up on. She likes to experiment with different ways to eat fish, putting berries in them, mixing fish with herbs, putting fish inside shrews-- but everyone thinks that's weird. And to make matters worse, she has no clue how to act around her crush, and has extreme jealousy issues with anyone who talks to them. A little poison won't hurt anything. Right?... Right? (aka yandere cat lol :sob:)
10 C$

4. Verglasmask - no pronoun preference, tom - orientation probably depends on backstory choice - 36 moons
Verglasmask is scary to pretty much everyone who speaks to him. Anyone who saw him would think he had some terrifying secret to him... (and then this could go 2 ways)
1st way- ...but actually, he's the biggest sweetheart you'll ever meet, and loves everything and everyone. To the few people who dare to speak to him, he is cordial and adorable. He'd be a great dad, if anyone ever fell in love with him.
2nd way-...and they would be right, because back several moons ago, he killed a clanmate who found out his plan to become a ruthless dictator of all clans. However, he hid it so well, that few people suspect it was him, and those who do don't dare to risk their lives by accusing him. He could carry out his plan if he wanted to, but he's waiting for the right time
20 C$

5. Fallingapple - she/her - straight - 20 moons
At first glance, you would think Fallingapple is a very kind and sweet cat. However, she's nasty to pretty much everyone she meets due to chronic pain in her legs and back. She always wanted to be a warrior, but she was appointed very early as a medicine cat due to her condition after it became apparent from kithood that she could barely walk some days. She wants the freedom to love, and have kits, and run, fight, feel glory. But it seems like that won't ever happen for her. She is very rebellious, and hopes to someday fall deeply in love and get her love to run away with her and take care of her in a home of their own. However, since she thinks of most toms as stupid, and most toms see her as abrasive and rude, that's going to take a hell of a patient guy.
15 C$

6. Juncostripe - he/him - bi - 25 moons
Juncostripe is a heck of a guy. It's hard to exactly describe him, but one might say "whirlwind." He's had attention and energy problems his whole life, and doesn't really know when to turn his volume down. He loves birds, and has difficulty understanding why anyone would ever eat or kill them. He has no problem eating any other animal, but birds make him really happy to watch, and he would never harm one. When Juncostripe was little, he got badly hurt trying to talk to the monsters racing past on the thunderpath. He can walk, but his front right leg is pretty much useless. However, he did figure out his own ways to hunt and fight so they let him become a warrior. (He could also just be the quirky adorable medicine cat.)
10 C$

7. Mousepaw - they/them - pan - 10 moons
Mousepaw was unfortunately born with very mouselike ears. Then, a couple moons ago, they got their tail caught in a barbed wire fence. They lost all the fur on their tail, and now virtually looked like a very oversized mouse. They endure a lot of mean-spirited comments, but they are determined to overcome these comments and become a powerful leader one day.
15 C$

8. Dawnseer - she/her - unlabeled but does experience some attraction - 39 moons
Dawnseer is a master at scent disguising. Virtually, she can turn herself invisible by disguising her scent when no other cats are around (not literally). This has allowed her to explore all territories, and she knows secrets no other cat knows about cats of all clans. Only one cat- her sister- knows about her master scent disuising skills. She knows she would get in trouble, so she's very careful. Despite her thirst for finding out everyone's drama, she's never been into drama herself. Everyone around her has kits by now, but she's never found anyone she really has fallen head over heels for.
15 C$
Last edited by Olivenose on Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Olivenose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fully made Warriors adoptables

Postby Olivenose » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:15 am

bump :3
Olivenose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olivenose » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:22 am

bump
Olivenose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olivenose » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:30 am

bump!
Olivenose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olivenose » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:33 am

bump
Olivenose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olivenose » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:41 am

bump
Olivenose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olivenose » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:47 am

bump
Olivenose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olivenose » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:49 am

bump
Olivenose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olivenose » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:04 am

boop
Olivenose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Columbina » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:06 am

Buying 3!
Hey people! I’m a therian, I go by she/her/they/them and I’m also goth/emo
I’m an artist for the closed species cloud catchers!

My TH
My Xanje
Columbina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me