Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Eyes eyes eyes eyes eyes by bark

Artist bark [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eyes eyes eyes eyes eyes

Postby bark » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:44 am

cha cha real smooth
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eyes eyes eyes eyes eyes

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:57 pm

Easter story!

One day, on Easter morning, nobody was celebrating Easter.

There wasnโ€™t much to do, so.. Eye, ( idk.. ) Decided to change it up.

They gathered all of the animals around and dragged them into a huge meadow, where they were greeted by Easter candies, Easter decorations, hidden eggs and more.

Everyone lit up, as they celebrated. But it got dark, and everyone fell asleep!!

They woke up, to find out they had googled eyes stuck on them. Eye had put them on all of the animals while they slept, so all of the cats, wolves, rabbits, and more each had googley eyes! They all laughed and celebrated Easter together.

Happy easter!

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eyes eyes eyes eyes eyes

Postby bark » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:08 pm

ItsAsher0 wrote:Easter story!

One day, on Easter morning, nobody was celebrating Easter.

There wasnโ€™t much to do, so.. Eye, ( idk.. ) Decided to change it up.

They gathered all of the animals around and dragged them into a huge meadow, where they were greeted by Easter candies, Easter decorations, hidden eggs and more.

Everyone lit up, as they celebrated. But it got dark, and everyone fell asleep!!

They woke up, to find out they had googled eyes stuck on them. Eye had put them on all of the animals while they slept, so all of the cats, wolves, rabbits, and more each had googley eyes! They all laughed and celebrated Easter together.

Happy easter!

This is so so wholesome!!! ;0; โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Creative and sweet story, I enjoyed it!
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me