Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

victory snack by baking-bugs

Artist baking-bugs [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

victory snack

Postby baking-bugs » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:39 pm

a little drawing of victini, just 'cause i was kinda reminiscing about how pokemon was my big obsession for a long while { before kirby slowly took over that is } & i wanted to draw some pokemon again, starting off with one of my favorites ^w^
    i remember watching,,, whatever pokemon movie victini showed up in i don't remember or am quite sure, & just seeing victini eating a macaroon made me really want to try one someday, but when i was finally given the chance to eat one i was a little disappointed with how bland it tasted. but honestly i didn't know what i expected
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: victory snack

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:07 pm

omg this is so adorable!! So Smol.

And the movies! I remember them! It could be either Pokémon Black: Victini and Reshiram or Pokémon White: Victini and Zekrom. They’re both mostly the same but they team up with one the title legendary dragons Eheh.

Again, I really love this it looks so soft :0
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:26 am

macaroons might be mid but victini sure isnt... this is so cute and fluffy i love ur style
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baking-bugs » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:35 pm

Winchester's Wolf wrote:omg this is so adorable!! So Smol.

And the movies! I remember them! It could be either Pokémon Black: Victini and Reshiram or Pokémon White: Victini and Zekrom. They’re both mostly the same but they team up with one the title legendary dragons Eheh.

Again, I really love this it looks so soft :0

ty :3 ! ! tbh i was gonna say that the little moment of victini eating a macaroon was from either of those two movies, but because my pokemon knowledge is very fuzzy now i didn't name those movies 'cause i could've been wrong -w-'

sobble wrote:macaroons might be mid but victini sure isnt... this is so cute and fluffy i love ur style

SO true. victini is one of the cutest pokemon imo & i'm sure i still dislike macaroons,, though it's been a while since i had one & i almost want to have some again just to reaffirm my opinion lol x3 & thanks ! i was gonna get a little experimental with watercoloring, but i decided to keep it simple & go with my usual cozy style :3
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me