Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

return of ketchup by That's Offensive

Artist That's Offensive [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 2
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

return of ketchup

Postby That's Offensive » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:51 am

yesterday I decided that Ketchup would be a Taurus purely based on their vibe, this is mostly based on a childhood friend of mine (we have not spoken for years) and I couldnt help but incorporate some of her traits in this character because they fit so well. so here we go. Ketchup is aloof and a bit messy, their phone screen is always covered in grease because they forgot to wash their paws after eating chips. they have a mild tomato allergy that makes their mouth itch so they cant actually have ketchup, they prefer mayo as a condement. Ketchup love clothes but they dont really follow trends, they go with what they think looks good. They watch eurovision every year and tends to obnoxiously sing their favorite song on repeat for months. They will not walk through a room that has too many photos hung up on the walls because they firmly believe that ghosts live in photos.
and that's a wrap, Ketchup with no ketchup, no photos allowed, blue jeans and bloody tears, peace!

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: return of ketchup

Postby GoblinPlants » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:08 am

okay babe is the eurovision thing about me? be honest, mama kupila traktora and all ya know?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GoblinPlants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: return of ketchup

Postby That's Offensive » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:10 am

GoblinPlants wrote:okay babe is the eurovision thing about me? be honest, mama kupila traktora and all ya know?

nope, all those traits are based on one person, you are not nearly as annoying about eurovision (:

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me