Moved - SC

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Moved - SC" by ARCH4VED

Moved - SC

Postby ARCH4VED » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:12 am

Moved; Story Scene

Kuzco, Freckle, and Hikari had just moved to their new home with four of their horses. Sadly they couldn't take all five and had to sell one but they were satisfied with the new home. Kuzco held Hikari, his adopted daughter in his arms as he looked at all the items they had moved out of the moving truck. It wasn't all of it but it is still was a lot, Freckle, Kuzco's other daughter was wandering around and looking at the new surroundings.
Freckle looked at the chicken coop and then back at her dad, "Dad, we are going to get chickens now, right?!" She asked excitedly. Kuzco smiled and nodded, "Yes yes, we can get chickens, but once we get everything ready for moving."
Kuzco softly placed down Hikari in the chicken coop. He walked to the fence and leaned against it as he looked in amazement at the beautiful land. He noticed the patatoe plants that were growing and then remembered what the old owners said about there being plants they didn't want to destroy. He looked back and Freckle who was jumping around. He smiled as he was hopeful for the feature.

I plan for there to be a part two, <3
I have to redo this uh. I was CrazySilv_er

ImageImageImageImage
ARCH4VED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me