Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Warrior Cats Adopts (0/5) by DizzyGlitchez

Based on Click to view
Artist DizzyGlitchez [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Warrior Cats Adopts (0/5)

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:10 pm

I got some drawing motivation, so I decided to make some adopts! I used this generator for inspiration.
They're all flatsales. 3 is 10C$, and everyone else is 20C$!

1 - Magpies
2 - Magpies
3 - Magpies
4 - Magpies
5 - Magpies

These are the bios the generator came up with - Of course, you can change them if you'd like.

Lionripple is an abnormally small, considerate, and regretful warrior, with patchy, tortoiseshell fur and slanted orange eyes. They hold a grudge against an enemy clan. Lionripple is 29 moons old.

Elkstar is an awkward, mature, and passive leader, with sleek, dilute tortoiseshell fur and cobalt eyes. Her clan is suspicious of her after a recent murder attempt on the medicine cat apprentice occured. Elkstar is 54 moons old and her warrior name was Elkpelt.

Flaxeyes is a skinny, studious, and foolish warrior, with flowy, silver smoke fur and bright green eyes. He's known for having twigs caught in his fur. Flaxeyes is 26 moons old.

Flaresnarl is a chubby, playful, and forgetful warrior, with silken, cinnamon colored tabby fur and seafoam green eyes. He is gentle with kits. Flaresnarl is 45 moons old.

Squirrelpaw is an elegant, noncommittal, and extravagant medicine cat apprentice, with feathery, brown tabby fur, a dark nose, and light green eyes. She's known for having twigs caught in her fur. Squirrelpaw's full name will be Squirreldance. She is 11 moons old.
Last edited by DizzyGlitchez on Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cats Adopts (5/5)

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:07 pm

Bump!
DizzyGlitchez