---

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"---" by holodog

---

Postby holodog » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:16 pm

not really in the mood to do this anymore, reason in my trade rules. might open again later on

I used to do this ages ago and thought it'd be fun to do it again.
The premise is simple, there's only one pet in this entire scene. If you find where it's hiding, you win the pet! The pet will never be flipped and there will always be some part of it showing.

This round's pet:

Rules
    - 3 guesses per post. Please wait until either I deny/confirm your guesses, or someone else posts before posting again. You may guess as many times as you want following these rules.
    - be specific with your guesses. If I think they're too vague I'll ask for clarification.
    - do not ask for hints. If a round lasts too long I'll either give out a hint or reduce the area of clutter.
    - be positive and patient with myself and others
    - if you win a round you may not win the next round. You may PM me your guesses if you still wish to participate.

Ways to Guess
    - describe your guess in detail (example: "is the pet in the bottom left, under the orange halloween balloon? I think I can see the tip of its tail").
    - posting or linking a zoomed in picture of the area your guess is in with accompanying text
    - posting or linking a picture of the area your guess is in with your guess circled/indicated in some other way
Last edited by holodog on Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
holodog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ Find the pet, win the pet ☆

Postby appaloosa816 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:59 am

I would upload a pic if I could but is It left side where the orange raven is. It’s above the lion fish and behind the green ball of yarn, the blue deer egg the green foliage and black and white plushie with a witch hat. Idk what the item is above the yarn but it’s behind all of those.
appaloosa816

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ Find the pet, win the pet ☆

Postby holodog » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:25 am

Yup! You didn't point out the part I thought was most obvious haha. I'll be sending the pet and making a new scene

edit: updated with new pet
holodog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me