Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kiwipen's 2023 Goals by kiwipen

Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiwipen's 2023 Goals

Postby kiwipen » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:39 am

Hey there everyone, mostly gonna discuss what 2023 will look like for me here on ChickenSmoothie dot com, I won't be getting into my personal goals too heavily.

Storkattens, Hearthoots, and...Horses? Oh My!
I plan on fully diving into my magical-eye-themed species in 2023, fully focusing on providing not one, not two, but five total species (if not more) that follow my eye color / magic color scheme. Overall, this is going to my focus for ChickenSmoothie and my species as a whole while I explore and play around with the concepts.

You can expect three new species this year; horses, dinosaurs, and a small animal species, all revolving around these magical eye colors. There will be a fourth species with them, but they will be private and reserved for a Discord server I keep consisting of my friends.

Species Retirement
Spring 2023 will see a few of my older species retire to join the ranks of Cherub Cats. They will still have open nurseries, and MYO can still be purchased for them, but I will no longer be hiring for artists for them nor will I be focusing on the adopt pages at all. These are species that haven't had interest in quite a long time, so this won't affect the majority of people.

More Species?
I will be working on Critters, continuing to release new bases every month. Additionally, I will be continuing to play around with limited species here on ChickenSmoothie, as they seem to be the most sustainable way for me to create new species without burning myself out and putting too much on my plate.

That is, largely, the summary of my plans for 2023. In my personal life, I'm studying game development and design and I'm starting to get into projects that will help me in the longterm. I'm interested in board game design, TTRPG game design, and video game design - and I'm hoping to achieve all of those things as only one of those things requires coding courses :3

Thanks for reading! I look forward to this year.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiwipen's 2023 Goals

Postby arcadia. » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:46 am

Awesome, sounds good and looking forward to it!!
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiwipen's 2023 Goals

Postby kiwipen » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:20 am

coyote, wrote:Awesome, sounds good and looking forward to it!!

thank you for the kind words and support coyote, ! <3
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me