happy new year

"happy new year" by touyieparkes

Dressup entry

happy new year

Postby touyieparkes » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:47 pm

going into 2023 lets go!!!! i cant wait for a lot of things coming this year for me including getting a pair of wolf link ears off someone and saving for some art dolls and stuff as well as i recently kicked my art blocks butt and i am loving going into 2023 full of motivation to draw and create art things 8D !!
2022 was a bit of a up and down year for me especially when i kept getting very sick so i hope that doesnt happen as much this year xD (bc i kinda narrowly escaped having to go to the hospital and having scary surgery in 2022)
i also got one of the first ever new minted 50ps with the kings head on for christmas since im a coin collector probably my favourite gift of the year, in 2022 i also saw the new avatar movie and it was amazing!
so despite the ups and down of being ill through the year it still went great to me i hope its been good for everyone else
im totally looking forward to summer this year so me and my cats can go on our regular walks again we have a field just near me with ponds and stuff which we love to go up for a walk in summer 8D
I make many free OC adopts and breedings feel free to follow me to check them out
been a member for over 12 years
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me