She returns from the party.

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"She returns from the party." by Poserpanda

She returns from the party.

Postby Poserpanda » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:33 am

Transforming back into a lopsodile during the party, did no favors to her seamstress friend's beautiful dress-work. While the dress still looked rather fetching on her original form, it was not made for her home, nor to be dragged in between four legs.

It was a very stumbly, zig-zag walk back to her crumbling nest-land, but the swims she had taken did make the jelly-fish dress less tiresome to carry. It had looked so alive, floating in the rivers that curved back to her home. But Now the beautiful rainbow dress looked more like a limp creature than an outfit.
Oh well.
She wouldn't discard it, for her friend Benry, may yet use the remaining cloth for another of his projects. After of course, he mourned the effort he had put into it, and scolded her as only a friend knew how. Crisenda knew It would be worth gathering new or used material for him, later. On Her next swim to Benry's village, she would need to keep an alarm bird with her to remind her when she needed to leave. Perhaps one of her tooth-brush birds could convince a twilight-squawker to follow her, should she need or even want to go out again.
Reaching the stone stairway embedded into the damp earth of her nest, Crisenda started the careful process of removing the torn dress from her reptilian frame.
Each time she flicked her head, her coarse tail rotated in instinctual death-roll preparation.
'No roll.' She growled to her limbs.
'Not food!' She admonished her lizard brain.
After placing the jelly fish dress safely under a rock that was shaped like her Egg-Mother's head, Crisenda finished by well-after-the-noon time.
'Rest.' Crisenda thought to the dress.
'Me too.' She thought nicely to herself.
She waddled to her warm, sandy spot and snoozed, mouth open
Image]
Poserpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me