Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Volvitz Collies CHRISTMAS EVENT! (OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR ENTRY! by Siven

Based on Click to view
Artist Siven [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Volvitz Collies CHRISTMAS EVENT! (OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR ENTRY!

Postby Siven » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:57 pm

Welcome to the Volvitz Collies Breed Club! The Volvitz Collie originated in September of 2009 in France, quickly finding themselves able to breed dogs who became consistent and adhere to a breed standard. After their introduction to the world, they became quite popular, however, in recent years they have settled down to become a well-established and fairly secretive club. They are happy to now extend an invitation to you to join their club and obtain one of their prized dogs.

Start Date: November 25th End Date: December 25th

Welcome to the annual Volvitz Collie Christmas Event! To participate, simply color in a Christmas sweater and then fill out the form below. EVERYONE who participates correctly will get a Collie with the sweater they designed and a version without the sweater. Everyone may only have one Collie from this event. Once you have submitted your entry, an artist will comment to claim your design, and create your Collie. No more designs may be created after December 25th.

Code: Select all
Username:
Top 3 Favorite Genes:
1 Gene You Do Not Want:
Male or Female Preference:
Last edited by Siven on Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Discord: Siven#1271
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Euphorian Thoroughbreds | Tibetian Spitz | Senagal Zebras | Echobis | Baltic Huskies | Carran Hounds
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." -Shauna Niequist
Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volvitz Collies CHRISTMAS EVENT!

Postby Siven » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:04 am

OPEN!
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Euphorian Thoroughbreds | Tibetian Spitz | Senagal Zebras | Echobis | Baltic Huskies | Carran Hounds
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." -Shauna Niequist
Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volvitz Collies CHRISTMAS EVENT! (OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR EN

Postby Siven » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:52 pm

Bump
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volvitz Collies CHRISTMAS EVENT! (OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR EN

Postby TikoTheHuman » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:00 pm

Mark! =D
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me