Story scene pt.4

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Story scene pt.4" by ARCH4VED

Story scene pt.4

Postby ARCH4VED » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:33 am

Abe is the dragon, and Dragon is a black and white cat.
I love to get comments on these!

Coralie rushed over to help dragon, it only took a few seconds for dragon to wake up. "Are you alright?"Carlie asked, dragon nodded. They looked over at Abe, Keita started to bolt to Abe grabbing onto his scales and nipping at him. Abe threw Keita off and growled loudly, Fluffy started to run over and attack, but used the tactic of ripping scales off to damage Abe. Abe screeched in pain and roared loudly, dragon controlled his tail to start attacking Abe. Abe used his tail to fling Fluffy and Dragon, throwing them across the cave. Coralie was working on healing Keita, and then shot a few balls of magic at Abe. Abe turned to them and growled loudly, he was obviously in pain. Singer lifted himself in the air with his wings and started attacking from above, latching onto Abe's back. "Guys leave Abe alone! We are in their territory why are we attacking them?!" Macro yelled from the doorway, he had been working on a way out while they distracted Abe. "Go and get the scrolls and everything from here." Coralie whispered to Keita and then jumped around to shoot magic at Abe. Fluffy and Dragon joined back in while Keita collected all the books, scrolls, items, etc. Keita bring them outside and placed them down, he signed to the others to come. The other let go of Abe and escaped through the door, Coralie using her magic to block them inside.

Sorry this may not be the best and I removed Carlin but oh well
I have to redo this uh. I was CrazySilv_er

ImageImageImageImage
ARCH4VED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Story scene pt.4