☼ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟꜱᴇ ɢᴏᴅ☼

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

☼ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟꜱᴇ ɢᴏᴅ☼

Postby dragonstars » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:14 am

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍"
Entry for haunted ranch adopt.

Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ꧁☬The deal☬꧂

Postby dragonstars » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:52 pm

When I was a kid, I was always told the tales of the gods by my mother and grandmother. These tales have been passed down from the great grandfather, who had witnessed the battle of the gods. It was a large battle, lots of destruction and chaos had happened, but it resulted in arceus, the once god of everything, be defeated by rayquaza. I grew up wanting to meet one of the gods, even if it was arceus itself. These stories had always amazed me, as I too wanted to be a go myself, so I can be with the great ones. A big dream, i know, but I did all I could to learn more about the gods and tales, but while I was doing that, a alolan vulpix by the name of glacier had appeared, saying that he'd like me to join him and his group, with the promises of me meeting a god. To say I was excited was a understatement. I was ecstatic, happily taking his offer, my dream had came true, well, somewhat actually. I could finally meet a god, a long time dream, but it would end up being a long while till I did eventually meet the god, as I had to earn the groups trust. But once I was finally able too, they had to get preparations ready. I stepped into the circle, the candles being lit, as i started to glow. The others watched in excitement, grins plastered across their faces. And with a bright flash, i was teleported into a erie realm, things upside down...This must be the Distortion realm, I started to head forward, glancing around at the place, hoping from one floating island to the next, before i finally made it to these 3 small floating ones. As I hoped onto the last one, Arceus, the false god itself appeared, staring down at me. "What is it, mortal?" It asked, glaring down, I stared up in awe and terror, before shaking my head. "It is pleasure to meet you...False one...I am Sombra...I am here to ask you something.."I said, a small grin appearing on my face. "What is it then?" It asked, tilting its head curiously. "I want to become a god, like you." I said, my grin getting larger. The false one pondered for a moment, before a huff came from it. "If I help you on your quest to become a god, you must help me first. Let me out of my prision, and I will help you achieve your dream." It said, glancing down. "I promise you, I will help you out in return to making me a god" I said, a evil grin appearing on my face. "Then we have our deal, Head back to where you came from, and prepare." It said, before disappearing into the inky pool below. It was then that another bright flash appeared, consuming me, as I was teleported back to where the circle was. Glacier bounded up to me, a evil grin plastered on his face. "How did meeting the false one go?" He asked, his head tilting to the side. "It went well..."I said, giving him a grin back. "Then we shall continue on our plans, come now, lets get started"He said, walking off as I followed. Only time will tell what happens, and if I succeed in the deal.

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔Main info♔

Postby dragonstars » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:20 pm

Zayla is known to be a very Knowledgeable when it comes to urban myths and legends about the gods, as they had grew up reading books up books about them, as well as being told about other myths that have been passed down in other families. Zayla is known to be conniving, a liar, and one who makes deals with others to get what they want. Zayla will even do things in exchange for information, and I mean anything. They are also known to be a manipulator, manipulating others trust to get what they want as well, even if it means hurting the other. No one really knows why their like this, as Zayla has yet to reveal their past to anyone, not even glacier himself. It is also known that they are quite strong, being able to take down multiple opponents in a swiftly manner, thanks to their fathers training, as well as training from glaciers top guard. Zayla, when their walls are down, can be seen to be very sweet and kind to children and other mons alike, when they aren't trying to get information or get something that they want.

-Basking in the sunlight on a nice day
-Soft/fluffy things
-Learning more about the gods n myths surrounding them
-Green n red colored things
-Spinosaurus and any other dinosaurs
-Helping glacier and any others learn about the myths
-Telling others tales of what the gods have done
-Story Telling
-Books n scrolls
Dislikes
-Getting wet/fully soaked
-Anyone who destroys her scrolls or books
-People who destroy books or scrolls in general
-Rainy Days
-Getting mud/dirt on her fur
-People stealing her scrolls/books
-Getting their paws sticky
-Getting gunk/food on their scrolls/books
-Loosing her scrolls/books
-Being alone for too long

Relations
Close Friend/Love interest
"Glacier is a close friend of mine, and my partner in crime. He's helped me so much in achieving my dreams, and has helped me get more info on the gods and myths surrounding them. I hope to continue to work with him, and to help his group in the long run with their goals as well."

Friend
"A pain in my side, but to say the least their entertaining, always wanting to see what i have on them and their 3 older brothers. But I do like them, don't mind the kid to be honest, its quite fun listening to them ramble about something their brother did while i work on some paperwork."

God/ Idol
"False one is my god, my deal partner, I look up to it as much as I look up to the others. I do hope one day we both can be gods, and It can be free'd form its prision."

Enemy
"An absolute anoyance, always ruining my plans, and trying to steal my scrolls and books, I hope to one day teach him a lesson as to not to mess with me OR my scrolls and books. I swear when I get my hands on him and his lackeys they'll be done for. You hear me Thana? YOU'RE DEAD!"

Enemy
"Scorn is harsh and annoying, same with Thana, but this time he's more brutal then him. He seems to despise everyone in the group, doing everything he can to step in our way, its frustrating. Mr goodie two shoes thinks he can stop us, well, he has another thing coming."
Last edited by dragonstars on Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ🎶

Postby dragonstars » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:54 pm

Playlist

🕯️🕯️🕯️
Galatea's Song-By Identity V
"Candles are lit
Candles are burnt
Prince and fairy and you Fitcher's Bird
Candles are blew out one by another
Tell a story
End a story
Shadows are blurred
"

❌❌❌
Home-Cave town
"Get a load of this monster
He doesn't know how to communicate
His mind is in a different place
Will everybody please give him a little bit of space?
Get a load of this train wreck
His hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet
But little do we know, the stars
Welcome him with open
"

🦊🦊🦊
What my cutie mark is telling me-Hasbro
"These animals don't listen, no, not one little bit!
They run around out of control and throw their hissy fits
[cat hissing]
It's up to me to stop them, 'cause plainly you can see
It's got to be my destiny, and it's what my cutie mark is telling me!
"

🎶🎶🎶
Lullaby For a Princess-WarpOut
"Fate has been cruel and order unkind
How can I have sent you away?
The blame was my own, the punishment, yours
The harmony's silent today
But into the stillness I'll bring you a song
And I will your company keep
'Till your tired eyes and my lullabies
Have carried you softly to sleep
"

🕯️🕯️🕯️
Sorrowful, Regretful-Maggiepony
"Sorrowful
Regretful
All of those years that I lost
Memory comes at a cost
Those I trusted
let me down
Everything
I tried to hide in my past
It's too late to make it okay
"

🌙🌙🌙
The Moon Will sing-The Crane Wives
"The moon will sing a song for me
I loved you like the sun
Bore the shadows that you made
With no light of my own
I shine only with the light you gave me
I shine only with the light you gave me
"

🎶🎶🎶
I'm still standing-Taron Egerton
"Don't you know I'm still standin' better than I ever did?
Lookin' like a true survivor, feelin' like a little kid
And I'm still standin' after all this time
Pickin' up the pieces of my life without you on my mind
"

🕯️🕯️🕯️
Awaken-League of Legends
"The night beckons while you dream
A life never lives in peace
As you stand upon the edge
Woven by a single thread
And fate may fall down upon you
While the devil is knocking
Right at your door
"

Last edited by dragonstars on Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍰ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ/ᴅᴇꜱꜱᴇʀᴛꜱ🍲

Postby dragonstars » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:49 pm

🍲Favorite Food/Meals🍲