The Heroes of Anvia (Discussion and Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Heroes of Anvia (Discussion and Forms)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:49 am

Code: Select all
[left][img] [/img][/left][b]Name | Age | Gender | Species[/b]
[size=85][b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Short Bio:[/b][/size]

Notes/Reminders
- Legendary Heroes must be 35 or older. Up and Coming Heroes must be around 21. See this rule in the main roleplay thread for more information!
- Setting is fantasy, sort of renaissance fashion, so keep that in mind for your characters! No jeans or biker jackets lol
- Additionally, characters do not have to be human. Take a look at D&D races if you'd like an idea for somewhere to start. (Useful for choosing abilities for your character as well!)
- Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions!
- We'll start when we have at least three of each types of hero.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Legendary Hero - Azaleon Valliant

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:50 am

Azaleon Valliant | 253 | Male | Dragon-Human Hybrid/Dragonoid
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Abilities: Azaleon is able to breathe out and manipulate fire, and is able to fly, with his large wings. He can also turn into a full-dragon form, but he does not do this often.
Weaknesses: Iron is his biggest weakness, being painful for him to touch. He doesn't do great with the cold either.
Role: Legendary Hero
Appearance: Azaleon has black, tousled hair that's somewhat short, being no longer than the top of his ears. His eyes are a light grey colour, and are lighter, misty grey in the centre around his pupil. His eyes also have a slightly prominent shape to them, and a reptilian appearance, with a vertical pupil. Azaleon is tall, standing at 6'4", and has a muscular build, so he tends to look a little imposing, especially with a good, rigid posture. His jawline is broad and defined, and his skin tone is dark olive. From around his shoulderblades protrude a pair of large, leathery black and red wings, which he can make disappear and reappear at will, but he often has them showing. He has patches of scales on his body, mostly his chest, neck, on his back where his wings come out of him, and forearms. These patches fade seamlessly from human skin to rusty red coloured scales. He also has rusty red and black dragon horns on his head, and he has clawed hands. Azaleon also has sharp fangs.
His full-dragon form is a huge, four-legged dragon with the same reddish-black gradient scales as in his hybrid form. Larger than most buildings, there is a fair potential for some unintended destruction on his part, so he only changes to this form if absolutely necessary.
He often wears an off-white, renaissance-style shirt, with leather and light chainmail chestplate, shoulder plates and gauntlets. He also has dark brown trousers and calf-height boots. With him, he carries a halberd, forged from his own fire.

Personality: Azaleon is sharp and confident, but will come across as unfriendly and cold to start with. He is suspicious of others and finds it hard to trust strangers. Regardless, he'll be willing to converse with you, and give directions or help if needed. He is rather secretive about himself - he only appears to be open, but if you think about it more, then you'll realise that you don't really know Azaleon that well at all. He's known to be patient and fiercely protective of those he's close to, as well as rather friendly. Those he likes the company of, he'll definitely show his friendly side, and can be quite teasing as well. However, he can be impulsive and quick to act without thinking. If he's particularly fond or attached to you, then he'll also become possessive. He is especially protective of Anvia, and any perceived threat will be met with his power.

Short Bio: Azaleon hatched from a dragon egg, preserved for years by the ashes of a dragon and a brave human that tried to slay the dragon - both the dragon and human (who was a prince) accidentally dying in the process. A witch, having witnessed what had happened, chose to cast a spell that would 'resurrect' the dragon and human in the form of a hybrid that would hatch from the sole surviving egg of the clutch - Azaleon.
When he hatched, he was found and taken in by the witch's descendents, who also raised him. This was an interesting experience for all involved, to say the least. Azaleon grew up with two 'siblings', and surprisingly thrived well in the family. Sure, there was the occasional accident where he'd accidentally burn the house down, but for the most part, things were okay.
Azaleon has always had quite the penchant for adventure, and would often venture off to explore the kingdom. A family that lived near to his taught him to fight, and a blacksmith that used to be a Knight showed him how to use various weapons - eventually helping to forge his own, signature halberd.

His first heroic deed occurred when Azaleon encountered a town of citizens trying to flee from a giant griffin that was destroying the town. The only bridge out of the town began to collapse, and Azaleon took to holding it up until the last of the citizens made it across, before then taking on the griffin, fighting it back until he'd finally managed to slay it. Exhausted, he'd collapsed, and the townspeople moved to rebuild the bridge and help him.
The second, most notable one, was finding and rescuing the Prince of Anvia, who had been kidnapped by a couple of powerful sorcerers, and high-ranking demons.
Since then, Azaleon has been protecting the kingdom officially, his skills and ability growing with experience.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Up and Coming Hero - Andromeda Ceran

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:51 am

Andromeda Ceran | 26 | Female | Centaur
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: She/Her
Abilities: She has enhanced strength and dexterity, due to being a centaur and her background, but other than that, she doesn't haven't anything specific.
Weaknesses: She's not great when it comes to heights, especially steep inclines - it's difficult for her hooves! Also water is difficult to cross. Swimming is not usually an option unless the water is shallow enough, and she might be a little too heavy for some bridges. Ask to ride on her back and she'll kick you.
Role: Up and Coming Hero
Appearance: Andromeda has long, aubergine-purple hair that's usually tied back in a thick braid, sometimes with flowers tucked in it. Her eyes are deep, foresty green in colour, and have an average, typical eye shape. Her eyes are often framed by colourful, petal-like eyeshadow. Andromeda is fairly tall, standing about 6'0" in total, with a fair amount of muscle, and she has a dark skin tone. She has a heart face shape, her jawline sharp and cheekbones set high. Her horse half is a dappled grey, with a black tail, appearing to be similar to that of an real-world Arabian horse.
Andromeda wears a forest green top with long-sleeved, and a dark brown corset. She also wears dark brown leather shoulder plates and gauntlets. She has shin guards on each of her legs. She is also able to carry a crossbow on her human-half back, plus a dagger on a belt around her waist.

Personality: Her Arabian-type horse half may make her seem fragile, but she is certainly not so. Courageous, tough and willing to get stuck into almost anything, Andromeda is an adventurer through and through. She can be headstrong, and doesn't often like to listen to reason if she's made up her mind about something. She is quite friendly, though, and is more than willing to approach someone for a conversation first. She's very energetic as well, and others may struggle to keep up with her - both literally and metaphorically. She likes to be on the move almost constantly, and gets agitated if she has to stay in one place for a long time. Andromeda is also outspoken and honest - perhaps overly so - but she's also incredibly loyal and trustworthy. You can bet that she'll be in your corner no matter what. Unless you break her trust of course...

Short Bio: Andromeda grew up in a town of centaurs, between the edge of a forest and a vast riverbank of fast-flowing water that was nearly impossible to cross. So, she was fairly isolated from other beings, unless they happened to visit the town, but that was almost always an accident. With a focus on survival skills, Andromeda learnt to use a crossbow, close combat fighting and daggers from a young age, as well as trained to keep her dexterity and stamina up with a lot of running, sprinting and jumping. What they were training for didn't seem clear to her. Mostly, the adults would go into the forest to hunt and the community allotments in the town meant food was plentiful. So, once she turned 21, she decided that she wanted to leave the town and venture out into the rest of kingdom that she had seldom seem. To her surprise, Andromeda's decision was accepted widely and encouraged. She was gifted her beautiful mahogany crossbow and two daggers. Her armour is something she obtained later on in her journey. It's been a few years now, and she's only recently decided to go the hero route, especially after finally hearing any learning about the Legendary Heroes of Anvia. She's done a couple of minor heroic deeds - finding and rescuing some missing livestock for a village and helping defend another town from an invading warlord that hoped to steal the town's resources - but nothing that has become widely known. She does not mind, though, not particularly striving for notoriety. This... new mission that she's about to find herself thrown into is definitely something much bigger than she ever expected to be dealing with.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Heroes of Anvia (Discussion and Forms)

Postby bigwig. » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:30 pm

────────────────────────────────
    silas grimm 41 male human (lycanthrope) legendary hero fc - keanu reeves
    Silas Grimm is a brooding hero hailing from a remote community which was once plagued by constant violence. At a young age, the poor farmhand's life was changed forever when he attempted to defend his family's farm against a rampaging lycanthrope. The beast's cursed bite left him permanently bearing the same horrid fate, sentenced to share his body with a savage beast. Silas fled into the wilderness and hid himself from society, in an attempt to avoid hurting anyone. While living in solitude, Silas grew to gradually accept his new condition and developed a limited amount of control over himself. Eventually, he returned to his home town and took up the mantle of being its protector, being discreet at first but later becoming known after a particularly violent fight with another werewolf drew the attention of the town. Since then he has fought to use his powers for good, holding his ground against evil lycanthropes while quietly protecting those in situations like his. He has also used his tracking skills to find and rescue countless missing people, gaining a reputation as a 'detective' of sorts.
Silas is generally a dour and austere individual. He is not much for conversation, a trait often attributed to the years he spent living in isolation. If he doesn't feel like he has anything to say, he simply won't speak. This quiet nature often causes him to come off as unintentionally rude or downright antisocial, though that is rarely his intention. In conversation, he tends to be short and blunt. He is quite stern and unemotional, not expressing himself very openly to anyone. While he is known for being very calm and level-headed, being a lycanthrope makes him naturally more prone to being consumed by excessive emotion, especially anger. If provoked, he can go from 0 to 100 in mere moments. He does have occasional outbursts of rage, but most often gets them under control quickly - however, this is not a given. In general, he is a bit of a 'lone wolf', keeping a healthy distance between himself and others - mostly out of a fear that he might hurt them. Deep down, Silas is a fundamentally lonely man. Underneath it all, he is caring and paternal, and very protective of others. He longs for strong personal connections, but struggles to make them
and is most often too afraid to keep them.
abilities: Silas' most prominent power is the ability to shape-shift into a hulking wolflike humanoid, which is larger and stronger than his human form and can also sprint on all fours much faster than a human can run. His human form is also granted heightened senses of smell and hearing, although they are still much stronger in his lupine one. Silas wields a large obsidian longsword in his human form, but his bestial form forgoes it in favor of using its teeth and claws.
weaknessess: His biggest vulnerability is silver. Also, while Silas is known for having impeccable control over his transformations and his bestial self, his risk of losing said control will never be completely gone. The possibility of succumbing to his feral instincts and going on a savage rampage is still very real -and no-one is more aware of this than he is.
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:31 pm

florian riverstone 24 transmasc faun up-and-coming hero fc - rohan campbell
    Florian Riverstone is the name of a young faun who has found himself in the unlikely role of a rising hero. His upper body has the appearance of a male human, but his lower half resembles the hindquarters of a fallow deer. He has never been able to grow antlers naturally, but he wears a pair of small two-point shed antlers as a headpiece. Raised in a remote woodland community, Florian has led a relatively sheltered life. Growing up, he learned how to live in harmony with his environment and was always fascinated with plants in particular. Because of this, Florian decided to become an herbalist, learning to use natural medicines to help heal the sick and injured. However, his community did not have much need of another herbalist, with most already knowing a degree of medicine. Hence, Florian embarked to become a traveling healer. On his travels, he encountered a village stricken by plague, where he spent days nonstop attending to the ill. Miraculously, nobody in the village died, and the townsfolk hailed the roving faun as a hero - a title he does not feel he is worthy of.
Florian is a demure and soft-spoken young man. He is often awkward and bashful in conversation, nervous and unsure of what to say, and often comes off very differently than he intends. Florian has a kind demeanor but is naturally anxious, perhaps amplified by the instincts of being part prey animal. He is quite humble, though it stems mostly from insecurity. He is nevertheless a kindhearted young man who does his best to help others, though often at the expense of his own well-being. He easily gets flustered and distressed, and can become somewhat snappish under duress. He can take a somewhat pessimistic tone at times despite his apparent sweet nature, and sometimes nagging towards those he cares about. Florian is gentle by nature and doesn't like to fight, but will if he must, although he is no warrior and sometimes caves in to the overwhelming desire to flee. However, he has a strong sense of right and wrong and will always do what he feels is just. He helps others wherever he can and every now and then will muster up a burst of courage - however rare it may be.

abilities: Florian is naturally light on his feet, able to move quickly on his deerlike hooves. They offer more agility than the body of a bulkier creature such as a centaur, and he can jump and climb fairly well. He has a limited ability to communicate with woodland creatures, but they must be willing to speak with him and are not always helpful.
The only form of weaponry he carries is a large wooden staff.
weaknessess: Florian is a poor swimmer and hates getting his fur wet. He is somewhat weak physically and prone to fleeing when under extreme stress, usually without even thinking.
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aengoth shadebringer. ✯

Postby alphanea » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:40 am

╔═══════════════════╗
    xxxname Aengoth Shadebringer.
    xxxspecies draconian.
    xxxage ancient.
    xxxtitle the dragon knight.
    ╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗
    xxxgender genderless (non-binary).
    xxxpronouns they/them.
    xxxorientation pan.
    ╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗
    xxxscales black with a purplish sheen.
    xxxeyes bright violet.
    xxxheight 2 m (6'5").
    xxxclothes black plate armor.
    xxxsteed black clydesdale (nidhoggr).
    ╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗
    xxxabilities fire breath, minor magic
    xxxgreat strength and endurance,
    xxxfire immunity

xxxweakness slow with armor, sworn
    xxxto a moral code, cold, 'chaos' auras

╚═══════════════════╝xx

the draconian are a proud, elusive yet ancient people, native to unknown, distant lands - rumoured to be de descendant of dragons. this one has been the protector of anvia, known by the name of aengoth shadebringer (the later title proudly given by a relation to galzra shadebringer, a massive dragoness said to bring only shadows upon the lands she soared above). very little is known about the hero's background, only that they arrived by boat from a distant land some century ago and had been the stoic warrior of the poor and needy, following a strict moral code that is known by only themself. they actually came to be involved with the royal family some generation ago, where they fought off an assassin set upon the king himself - the assassin whom they were tracking for their crimes.

these massive yet intelligent beasts are known to last through many centuries, not many are known to die to old age, such is the case with aengoth, the hero of unknown age and origins is what a commoner would call a hulking beast with the grace of a feline. their biggest weakness would be that, under their heavy armor, their mobility is challenged - although should a fiend need to be chased down, then their noble steed would come to aid. as per their draconic roots, they are able to use their flaming breath should the need arise and have the ability to cast some basic spells and incantations.

as for the hero's personality, some might call it distant yet assertive, gentle around those in need but unrelenting and unforgiving against those that threaten the peace. they seek little companionship yet always willing to assist should one require their help.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════════╗
xxxname Robin 'Alphie' Lykaon
xxxspecies half-elf lycan.
xxxage young adult.
xxxtitle huntress of the woods.
╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗
xxxgender female.
xxxpronouns she/her.
xxxorientation lesbian.
╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗
xxxhair red.
xxxeyes golden.
xxxheight 1,85 m (5'11").
xxxclothes leather armor.
xxxcompanion direwolf (hawke).
╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗
xxxabilities lycan transformation,
xxxgreat strength and endurance

xxxweakness silver, fire
╚═══════════════════╝xx

born to a human-elven union, alphie lived a quaint life with their human father, not knowing much of her elven kin, until the change begun and her true heritage revealed, resulting in quite the bloodbath in her hometown. unable to face herself and her old, peaceful life, she left home to seek answers of her true identity. and somehow ended up being somewhat of a newcommer heroine in the process - all it took was the mauling of a few bandits. there is, of course, still much time to prove herself to the world and to herself.

this hero's personality is somewhat of a spitfire, an angsty young woman that is unsure of her place in the world, she is also known to be cautious of new people and situations, but as a born survivor, she is capable of overcoming most obstacles in her way, just not in the most cooperative, 'pack'-player of ways. apart from her lone wolf behaviour, she is quite caring to whomever that manages to break through her tough acts.

Last edited by alphanea on Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:46 am

Both accepted!
Just looking for one more Up and Coming Hero, then we can start the roleplay~
I might have found someone hopefully
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightshade1588 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:01 pm

I don't have any experience with roleplaying but I do understand the rules. Would you mind if I join? or were you looking for more experienced people?
Nightshade1588

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:22 pm

While having at least some experience would be helpful, if you have a good understanding of the rules and what the roleplay is about then I think that is fine.
If you need any tips, ideas or help with roleplaying, then let us know!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbz » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:05 pm

I haven't rp'd in a while but have a bit of experience- do you mind if i join? :? totes get it if you're looking for more seasoned players haha
strawbz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me