Cerbie : Were-Rabid Magician

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Cerbie : Were-Rabid Magician" by Poserpanda

Cerbie : Were-Rabid Magician

Postby Poserpanda » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:02 am

Were-Rabid! Grand Magician! Able to make leaves, bell peppers, and hay disappear as if they never existed. His owner was the only assistant he ever needed, for his owner made all those yummies re-appear, no matter what. Cerbie knew he was the scariest looking rabbit on Read-it. His incisors were un-healthily long! His scut was also absurdly long and spiky! Nothing short and fluffy like a normal rabbit tail. His owner took good care of him, he knew. But every twilight, there were particular parts of him that grew beyond their normal, cute size. His peg teeth became sharp, piercing! He could bite through a door in one ferocious nom! His "cute, baby ears" become stiff, tall, and...spiky! Cerbie needs TREATS. IT IS TIME TO KNOCK ON DOORS AS HIS ALTER-EGO, WERE-RABID.
TRICKS AND TREATS. Cerbie did a quick bunny run outside of his enclosure, through his rabbit-sized door, and out on to the sidewalk! Cerbie binkied in delight. TRICKS AND TREATS. He booked it fast, so fast! To the neighbors door! Nom! Nom! Nom! Kick! Thump! Cerbie jumped while he waited for the door to open for a TREAT OR A TRICK! YES! EXCITEMENT!
Image]
Poserpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me