Trick-Or-Treat!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Trick-Or-Treat!" by Soy Sauce

Trick-Or-Treat!

Postby Soy Sauce » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:03 pm

Story:This year mac couldn’t be more excited for trick-or-treating! This year not only is he going with his friends, but hes going dressed up as an army soldier (which according to him are the coolest people ever!) The only downside of going with friends… his parents weren’t coming. He wasn’t afraid per say, he just liked to earr on the side of caution when it came to trick-or-treating. None the less at 6:00 on the dot he started his walk to bitsy’s house, were they would all be meeting up. They were going around the neighborhood him and the majority of his friends lived in. he knew these streets like the back of his hand, in the day time, he was worried he would get lost walking around in the dark! He shook these thoughts out of his head, this is going to be fine, he told himself. Mac made his may to his best friend bitsy’s house were the rest of his friends were were waiting to start off. Bitsy’s mom came out to see them off “now remember kids, only stay on the side walk and dont go up to any houses with the the lights out!” She smiled at him “are you going to be ok?” She knew how cautious he liked to be “yep! I think im going to be ok.” His tail wagging just a little bit. “Ok mama we have to leave now!” Bitsy started pulling mac along. They all started laughing and running towards the first house with its light on, when the arrived to the house bisty glanced over at him, “you wanna knock?” He glanced between her and the door sucked in a breath and knocked. Wagging his tail he calmly recited “trick-or-treat!”
Might use this guy and his story for lights on lights off!
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups