Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Life Update! by medicalpaws

Artist medicalpaws [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Life Update!

Postby medicalpaws » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:14 am

answers:
• burnout, stress, meeting new people
• all my soup dogs who are still needing made will be done free of charge. Then I will be taking a short break to prepare for some event ideas i've got.
• communication
• becoming more open, realizing when i'm burnt out

I wanted to apologize for my long surprise absence. As a professional, I should have done better and communicated with people who have obligations toward me, such as my commissions & soup dog adopts. I would like to explain what happened to those of you who were worried, confused, or if you're just upset and need to know why i haven't been around. My events first started with my, now ex, boyfriend. He smothered me to a point where i wasn't even able to get to my computer and work on my art without him feeling neglected. I couldn't even eat without him crawling all over me begging for attention. I broke up with him shortly after I had accepted soup dog slots, but i was too far drained from that situation and i ended up leaving my computer for about a month or so. the soup dogs have always been on my mind! i just was not able to complete my orders in a timely manner because of my suffocating relationship which made my commissions seem impossible to complete. However, I digress! I spent my month off putting more of myself into my day job. I met new people, and, yes, say what you want about me but I've got a new boyfriend who is far more independent & cares more about how i feel too. recently my sister moved out (by force) which has also put me in a bad mood because i miss her a lot. all that said, i fully intend on changing my behavior. I will do my best to breach my comfort zone and make a goal of reaching out to you guys when i think i'm going to need more time instead of just randomly disappearing. it's extremely unfair of me to keep you guys out of the loop wondering when your art or adopts will be ready. I'm so sorry i did that, but i promise i've learned,I'VE FINALLY LEARNED! haha, anyways, i'm gonna end this here so i can start my healing process for my community. thank you for reading my little blurb, hopefully i can gain back your trust. please, stay safe and keep warm and dry. love you all, goodbye <3
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST
* working on social anxiety
please be patient and kind ♡

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life Update!

Postby ob0321drxzx » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:03 am

so happy and proud of all the work you've done and are doing to make yourself and others happy!! You're doing awesome!! <33

────────────────
call me olive, uwn! she/her
- lyrics by set it off! -
"christian, c-pstd, ally, INFP
artist, writer, humanities/creative writing mjr"

────────────────
coding credit
↠ ↠ ↠ ↠xxx↞ ↞ ↞ ↞

ImageImage
ob0321drxzx

My pets
My items