Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

I'll draw u a real funky bird for c$/rares [temp closed] by halcyoncreature

Artist halcyoncreature [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 4
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

I'll draw u a real funky bird for c$/rares [temp closed]

Postby halcyoncreature » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:23 am

Commissions will temporarily be closed until the current list is finished, and i will be changing prices as well
This is essentially a YCH! I can draw any bird in the style/position above (even if it requires major line edits, like a toucan would), read on for more details :D

Pricing!

✰⋆ Just any bird in the ych here above (even if there are lineart edits) 100c$ or any 1 rare

✰⋆ A bird in the style above with a different pose (ex; preening, flapping its wings, etc) 200c$, 2 rares or any 1 rare 2019 or earlier

✰⋆ add shading! +50c$ or any 2 uc's/4 commons on my wl

✰⋆ Add a small accessory (small flowers, plants, a necklace, etc) +20c$ or an uncommon pet on my wl

✰⋆ Add a big accessory (scarf, hat, anything detailed) +50c$ or any 2 uc's or 4 commons on my wl

✰⋆ add a bird! +70c$/3 uc's

✰⋆ add a bird in a different pose! +150c$/any 2 rares or bulk uc's/commons

Details!

I can draw any bird (even if i've never drawn it, i'll happily learn how. Owls, birds of paradise, eagles, toucans, hoopoes, parrots- you name it i can do it 8-)

It can be your pet, an oc, a custom (no added cost, but it will be simple!), or even just a normal bird you find cool that you want art of! Also the caption is customizable. I cant do typography so it'll look as terrible as it does in this drawing <3
I can (try) to size them down for a signature or pfp if someone helps me figure out how to save the photo as transparent.

This is mostly for fun- if i decide i don't want to do yours please dont be offended- if i accept comms i'm not excited over i can almost assure you i will drag my feet for weeks to get it done. On that same note, i won't accept payment until after i finish the art. I'll let you know when the art is finished and you can send me the trade then- i'll send you a sketch as proof and after you send the trade i'll pm you the full drawing :D

If you're interested, reply with what you want drawn, any additions you want done and i'll pm you if i decide i want to do yours! :D

Last edited by halcyoncreature on Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ℍ𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞
𝕀 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤
𝕦𝕡𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 :𝔻

<-- 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎!
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 -->
halcyoncreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'll draw u a real funky bird for c$/rares

Postby gravy » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:25 am

Could you possibly do a flamingo standing on two legs? We can pm with the pricing if you’d like to, im willing to give rares etc.
Ty!

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vent'anni » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:27 am

halcyoncreature wrote:✰⋆ A bird in the style above with a different pose (ex; preening, flapping its wings, etc) 200c$, 2 rares or any 1 rare 2019 or earlier

Offering 1 rare from 2019!
Can you do one flapping it's wings? c:
And ooh! Maybe a cardinal or bluejay? :D With a lil feather that fell on his head <3
Image Image Image

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

hhhhhhhhhhhhh ★ flooxii ★
she/they - unhealthily obsessed with cars
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
corvettes and måneskin are my reason to live
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:33 am

can i get a white-faced ibis with cyan, magenta, and yellow chromatic abberation/weird glitchy shapes? i can offer 200c$!

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChevyTheQH » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:41 am

Offering 3 2010-2011 rares + 15c$ + 10 wishlist uncommon + wishlist commons for two of my chickens to be done together with shading! I would also love for the one to have a halo please! She has passed away and was never able to meet her little sister. For the hen with the halo I would like her standing behind the little one please!
This one has the halo v

The little sister
Last edited by ChevyTheQH on Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:44 am

Hi I sent a 2016 rare could you draw a white n grey n beige great eared night jar
[right]chicken smoothie doesn’t bring me much joy anymore. I’m very inactive. Sorry[/center]
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:54 am

Aw man, I should've posted sooner but I was in class... ;w; I hope you still have a space for me haha

Could you draw Queso, my tufted titmouse OC, and Aurora, my black-billed magpie OC, for me? Their personalities can be viewed here: click! They can be in separate drawings or the same drawing, whichever you'd prefer! I'd be offering this trade as payment. Please let me know if you accept.

I'd love if they could have shading. Queso can be in the same pose in the image, but Aurora should probably be a bit more serious/elegant. It's up to you if they're in separate images or just one. A small BG like the one in this image would be cool too, but honestly up to you. I adore your bird art and just really want some of my lil birbs haha. And if you'd rather just do one bird over the other, let me know also. Thank you!

Postby halcyoncreature » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:30 pm

Schedule
this is for anyone offering on this thread to see when theirs is planned to start, and for me to keep track as well (you can ignore most the extra notes!), this schedule can change and is just a rough outline

Finished:
✰⋆Gravy (Flamingo) awaiting payment
✰⋆ChevyTheQH (chickens) finished.
✰⋆MeowganMews (cardinal/bluejay) finished.
✰⋆ Hades (songbird oc) finished.
✰⋆ RammuisWeird (great eared night-jarred) finished.
✰⋆ Archaeopteryx.(white-faced ibis) finished
✰⋆ Comfie (2 ocs) finished

In progress: all comms are finished but closed until i get a halloween project im working on finished >:D

To be started (in rough order of when they will be started)

art is delayed by a day because i decided to not be on my computer constantly lol
Last edited by halcyoncreature on Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:16 am, edited 6 times in total.

ℍ𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞
𝕀 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤

<-- 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎!
halcyoncreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'll draw u a real funky bird for c$/rares [temp closed]

Postby hypmic » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:10 am

I'd love to be notified if these ever open back up if you're comfortable with that!!
Trying to collect ALL rats (No dupes) Please send trades to help me out! Also wanting FR stuff for my pets (FR user is hypmic) :>

Join our Chicken Smoothie Discord Server!
hypmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'll draw u a real funky bird for c$/rares [temp closed]

Postby halcyoncreature » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:16 am

magikarp wrote:I'd love to be notified if these ever open back up if you're comfortable with that!!

absolutely! i'll probably be opening these back up in 2-3 days but i'll be sure to let you know :D

ℍ𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞
𝕀 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤

<-- 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎!
halcyoncreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes